Chargers

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by RonWashington, May 1, 2022.

1. xwalker

xwalker Well-Known Member

51,150 Messages
    54,582 Likes Received
    They had Tyler Smith rated above Green and Zion on their draft board that was reconstructed after Jerry flashed it to the camera.

dogberry likes this.
  2. xwalker

51,150 Messages
    54,582 Likes Received
    Hebert is my favorite non-Cowboys player to watch.

I predict that he'll be the top ranked QB under age 35 within 2 years.

3. xwalker

51,150 Messages
    54,582 Likes Received
    We'll see.

I think they'll be less inclined to force reps for Zeke over Pollard this season because there is zero chance that Stephen Jones plans to keep Zeke past this season.

4. CowboyRoy

CowboyRoy Well-Known Member

43,568 Messages
    29,003 Likes Received
    Herbert always looks great the first half of the year, then he and his team seem to fade. He is not a great 4th quarter QB at this stage. He is going to have to win more to get that kind of honor. I agree within two years. They are rebuilding that line also. They will need to rebuild the receivers soon as well.

5. RonWashington

RonWashington Well-Known Member

3,432 Messages
    2,448 Likes Received

Pollard as a FA spells new team in 2023 .

6. RonWashington

3,432 Messages
    2,448 Likes Received

He’s got a boatload of talent . Much better then Carr . Only thing standing in the way of a division are the Chiefs. Wild card should be a given .

7. RonWashington

3,432 Messages
    2,448 Likes Received

I thought Knox who was in last yrs camp was the best besides obviously 21 & 20 . I wonder if he ended up on a PS with another club .

8. Zekeats

Zekeats theranchsucks

10,276 Messages
    11,719 Likes Received
    They are going to be scary good the next 5 years. Built up both lines and are ready to dominate. Wish our front office was smart like them

kskboys likes this.
  9. kskboys

kskboys Well-Known Member

32,319 Messages
    34,998 Likes Received
    Too bad they wasted a 1st on Bruce Carter.... I mean Kenneth Murray. Same player. LB's lacking instincts are generally useless in the NFL.

10. Proof

Proof Well-Known Member

8,670 Messages
    10,271 Likes Received
    honestly, the only smart move I've seen them make was trading for Mack. Herbert fell to them, Slater fell to them. Actually I guess taking Bosa ahead of us was pretty smart, but also a relative no brainer. I also think they'll continue to come up short in the AFC west and not just because of the chiefs anymore.