Chase Elliot-2020 NASCAR Champion

lukin2006

Reaction score
Chase Elliot son of awesome Bill from Dawsonville won the 2020 Nascar Championship.

lukin2006

Reaction score
He also became the first driver to win both the most popular driver and championship in the same year since his father won both.

A quirky fact...The Dodgers and Lakers are Champions in 2020. In 1988 The Lakers, Dodgers, and Bill Elliot were Champions.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Awesome Bill from Dawsonville! I meet him one time when I was a kid. Nice guy. I was delivering Papers at about 5:00 AM in the morning for a Hotel called the Radisson. He came down and wanted to check out. The Night Auditor, who would normally do that kind of thing, had gone to the back but, he had long since taught me how to check people out if need be so I just went behind the desk and checked him out. As I was looking at the receipt, I noticed the name. I looked at him again and was thinking to myself, yeah, that could be him. So I asked him, "You Awesome Bill" from Dawsonville? He said to me, depends on when you ask. If you go up and talk to my wife, right this minute, I don't think she'd call me Awesome!

:laugh:

He was a pretty funny guy.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I like Chase but Harvick got ripped off and I’m not a Harvick fan.