Chido was a waste of a second round draft pick

cern

Reaction score
chido covers well. he just never knows where the ball is.

Carson

Reaction score
Cousins had 220 yards and 2 touchdowns.....those 2 touchdowns to a tight end......so yeah we can complain about Chido but he didn't give up those two touchdowns.

But he was beat by Diggs before half on 3rd down that keeps it 14-14 at half

Missed tackle on cook before half allowing them to save a timeout and ten more yards for the kick

Another 3rd down and 7! He is beat on a slant for a first

beat on two point conversion

beat a few other times. Only time he is good is when the qb overthrows the receiver

Paradox

Reaction score
Cousins had 220 yards and 2 touchdowns.....those 2 touchdowns to a tight end......so yeah we can complain about Chido but he didn't give up those two touchdowns.

Yep, Rudolph shoved Lee to get wide open. Can't believe it wasn't called an offensive PI, especially the second one.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
WTH, that second TD to the tight end was Awuzie’s cover.
WTH? Awuzie was nowhere near both of those touchdowns. Lee was in the vicinity of both of them. Go back and watch the replays. See you guys are blaming stuff on Awuzie and he's not even there lol.

But he was beat by Diggs before half on 3rd down that keeps it 14-14 at half

Missed tackle on cook before half allowing them to save a timeout and ten more yards for the kick

Another 3rd down and 7! He is beat on a slant for a first

beat on two point conversion

beat a few other times. Only time he is good is when the qb overthrows the receiver
Hey......I'm not arguing for Awuzie. He's struggling and he should be further along. But I'm not going to knock the guy for getting beat by Diggs. Stefan Diggs does that. And the jump ball with Rudolph....he wasn't turned around on time again but it wouldn't have mattered. It was a mismatch. He's the scapegoat. I get it. I hate how he looks defeated or lost. Its disturbing to me. I don't see that same look in Byron or Lewis eyes. He seems to lack confidence right now but if we are truly honest with ourselves? We did not lose this game because Chido last night. HE did not give up points.

Yep, Rudolph shoved Lee to get wide open. Can't believe it wasn't called an offensive PI, especially the second one.
Yeah I thought that was a suspect one but by the 4th quarter I realized the Vikings aren't going to get many calls against them. Not blaming the refs at all for last nights debacle.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I'm fine with Awuzie.

He's our #2 corner and it's a passing league so I expect just about any Corner in this league to have their bad days.

He's pretty solid if you can take a step back and look at him from a realistic point of view.

Carson

Reaction score
WTH? Awuzie was nowhere near both of those touchdowns. Lee was in the vicinity of both of them. Go back and watch the replays. See you guys are blaming stuff on Awuzie and he's not even there lol.

Hey......I'm not arguing for Awuzie. He's struggling and he should be further along. But I'm not going to knock the guy for getting beat by Diggs. Stefan Diggs does that. And the jump ball with Rudolph....he wasn't turned around on time again but it wouldn't have mattered. It was a mismatch. He's the scapegoat. I get it. I hate how he looks defeated or lost. Its disturbing to me. I don't see that same look in Byron or Lewis eyes. He seems to lack confidence right now but if we are truly honest with ourselves? We did not lose this game because Chido last night. HE did not give up points.

Yeah I thought that was a suspect one but by the 4th quarter I realized the Vikings aren't going to get many calls against them. Not blaming the refs at all for last nights debacle.

I’ll never be mad at a player for getting beat by a player. But on the Diggs play dude went flying by and had no clue. Same with Rudolph’s two point. He had zero clue what was going on.
That’s my gripe with him. Even the best get beat. But he just seems lost at all times

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
He has struggled this year. I think his confidence is gone-- and he is playing tentative. Until he gets that back and plays with some fire and abandon-- he will continue to give up plays. Hopefully he is mentally strong and can overcome this issue. IMO-- it's not a physical issue-- but mental. Does he have the mental and intestinal fortitude to dig down and overcome himself? We will see...

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
He has struggled this year. I think his confidence is gone-- and he is playing tentative. Until he gets that back and plays with some fire and abandon-- he will continue to give up plays. Hopefully he is mentally strong and can overcome this issue. IMO-- it's not a physical issue-- but mental. Does he have the mental and intestinal fortitude to dig down and overcome himself? We will see...

I think replacing him with Jourdan Lewis might do the trick. ;)

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I'm fine with Awuzie.

He's our #2 corner and it's a passing league so I expect just about any Corner in this league to have their bad days.

He's pretty solid if you can take a step back and look at him from a realistic point of view.
shhhhhhhh everybody on here is emotional today and I get it. Let them have their moment.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
I think replacing him with Jourdan Lewis might do the trick. ;)

I'm open to it. But that brings Brown back in at the slot. Not a fan. I'd rather see Brown on the outside than back inside. Chido may need to be benched-- but I don't see this coaching staff as having the stomach to make that kind of accountability a reality on this squad.

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
I'm open to it. But that brings Brown back in at the slot. Not a fan. I'd rather see Brown on the outside than back inside. Chido may need to be benched-- but I don't see this coaching staff as having the stomach to make that kind of accountability a reality on this squad.

But that is their job. That's what good teams do.

I was watching the Packers- Panthers game. The return guy for CAR muffed the punt. The HC immediately spoke to him and said that can't happen. He did not return on the next punt. Although CAR lost, that is good coaching.

Maybe why Garrett is "beloved" of players is because he let's them do anything. He needs to do his job instead of being a cheerleader. Maybe he's confused what the "C" stands for? Instead of a Head Coach, we have a Head Cheerleader. :facepalm:

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
But that is their job. That's what good teams do.

I was watching the Packers- Panthers game. The return guy for CAR muffed the punt. The HC immediately spoke to him and said that can't happen. He did not return on the next punt. Although CAR lost, that is good coaching.

Maybe why Garrett is "beloved" of players is because he let's them do anything. He needs to do his job instead of being a cheerleader. Maybe he's confused what the "C" stands for? Instead of a Head Coach, we have a Head Cheerleader. :facepalm:

Completely agree. Gotta be willing to hold people accountable-- or you aren't actually a leader.