Chiefs Suspend T Hill

DBOY3141

Reaction score
the chiefs are in trouble they have drafted some really troublesome players this will hurt their offense big time but the dude should be gone from the nfl for life but who knows
they were both drafted by John Dorsey who is now in Cleveland.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Blimey! The constabulary is reopening the case? I thought that was a prosecutor's job.
Well, while not fully "up to speed" on the details of it all, it'd be reasonable to think that the law enforcement wing would delve into the criminality on the merits of the chargeable offense( s) in light of recent evidence, then the judicial wing steps up to the plate,,,er,,,I'd imagine, Gimme'.

GenoT

Reaction score
Blimey! The constabulary is reopening the case? I thought that was a prosecutor's job.
Until actual charges are made by the police, the prosecutors are not involved in a criminal case. After an arrest has been made and charges are brought, then it’s up to the corresponding prosecution to decide if they want to proceed with litigation.

The police originally believed a crime had been committed but that there was not enough evidence to bring charges. Now that the audio tape has surfaced, they’re reopening the case.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Pretty sick that going on a popular Chiefs message board and seeing most of the posters celebrating that he wasn't released and just "waiting for this blow over" - the way sportsball consumes people is pathetic.

Glad people are more concerned over keeping someone who can run fast rather than the health and safety of a young child. This is why I don't take most people seriously who are on a high horse on anything outside of sports, morals are always wavering.
Oh lord they are going to have another kid?
Kids are good. We need physicists, economic advisors and medical doctors.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Well, while not fully "up to speed" on the details of it all, it'd be reasonable to think that the law enforcement wing would delve into the criminality on the merits of the chargeable offense( s) in light of recent evidence, then the judicial wing steps up to the plate,,,er,,,I'd imagine, Gimme'.
I believe the courts upheld me and ruled for me in Gimme vs. Vernon. ... In yo face, ruffian!

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score

@GimmeTheBall!

Wwwwhhhhaaaaa ,,,no way José hoser ,not happening in my face, as I'm slated to be featured on the cover of "Soldier of Fortune" magazine on that day& I be needing my bloody shrapnel forehead wound to still be bleeding,,, as yer slathering malamute sled dog like tounge will diminish the impromptu desired effective impact of the photo shoot,,,o_O

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
How is this any different than the Ray Rice situation? T Hill will never play NFL football again if he is treated the same.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
@GimmeTheBall!

Wwwwhhhhaaaaa ,,,no way José hoser ,not happening in my face, as I'm slated to be featured on the cover of "Soldier of Fortune" magazine on that day& I be needing my bloody shrapnel forehead wound to still be bleeding,,, as yer slathering malamute sled dog like tounge will diminish the impromptu desired effective impact of the photo shoot,,,o_O
You dont want to mess with the Leeds Royal Fussileers!! We are known for knife skills and jumping!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
That a distinction without a difference in how the audio tape of Tyreek Hill convicts him of domestic violence.
The video of Rice always trumps an audio that shows both parents are low life suspects.
I dont see how you can compare the two. You must be joking.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The video of Rice always trumps an audio that shows both parents are low life suspects.
I dont see how you can compare the two. You must be joking.
They are both cases with condemning evidence that can not be disputed. T Hill was caught admitting he punches his child and not only wants the child to fear him but wants the mother of the child to fear him too. This is an abusive man and he should never play in the NFL again.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
They are both cases with condemning evidence that can not be disputed. T Hill was caught admitting he punches his child and not only wants the child to fear him but wants the mother of the child to fear him too. This is an abusive man and he should never play in the NFL again.

Mate, that is very true.
The scary thing is that there are a million other thugs out there abusing kids. Ones not on audio or video and no celebrity spotlight on them.
Now I am depressed.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Mate, that is very true.
The scary thing is that there are a million other thugs out there abusing kids. Ones not on audio or video and no celebrity spotlight on them.
Now I am depressed.
Let's just agree T Hill should receive no mercy from the NFL. He is finished. The others need to know they need to change their ways because we are watching for any signs that abuse is occurring and we will turn them in.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Let's just agree T Hill should receive no mercy from the NFL. He is finished. The others need to know they need to change their ways because we are watching for any signs that abuse is occurring and we will turn them in.
Right you are, mate! If protecting kids be a good deed then we too are better for it.

ghst187

Reaction score
WRs like this get replaced every couple years and offenses look relatively the same. As long as they have Reid, they're going to be okay. Having Mahomes, the NFL MVP, doesn't hurt either.

They don't need to have the dominant offense they had last season, they need to worry about getting that D better. Do that and Hill will forgotten in a couple games.

Disagree, Hill and Hunt were dynamic, esp Hill. They went from contender to second place in their division.