Chiefs trading Marcus Peters to Rams

Bowdown27

Reaction score
He hates the cowboys. Said he would never wanna be drafted here when he was coming out.

But this trade is big for rams.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Man, how annoying do you have to be for a team to be willing to give up your 6 interceptions per season?

I mean he's only played 3 seasons and he has more career interceptions than any player on our roster.

He was a huge problem at Washington and was dismissed from the team before the bowl game his last year.

Talented kid no doubt but there's something off.

Still, Rams just got better and i view them as real competition for us if we are going to contend for a Super Bowl birth.

I hope we don't sit out the off-season and arrogantly/incorrectly overvalue ourselves again.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Man, how annoying do you have to be for a team to be willing to give up your 6 interceptions per season?

I mean he's only played 3 seasons and he has more career interceptions than any player on our roster.
Just like women. No matter how hot they may be, some dude is tired of putting up with her ... excrement.

Seriously, it tells you something doesn't it. I knew he was done in KC when he pulled that stunt tossing the flag into the stands & walking off the field.

kskboys

Reaction score
Just like women. No matter how hot they may be, some dude is tired of putting up with her ... excrement.

Seriously, it tells you something doesn't it. I knew he was done in KC when he pulled that stunt tossing the flag into the stands & walking off the field.
Hot women who aren't narcissistic psychos stay married.

SacredStar

Reaction score
He's a pretty good player but has major head issues. Maybe the Rams can set him straight, but I doubt it. This trade strengthens their defense for sure though.

kskboys

Reaction score
He's a pretty good player but has major head issues. Maybe the Rams can set him straight, but I doubt it. This trade strengthens their defense for sure though.
IDK, I think McVay might be a player whisperer. One of those guys who simply has a knack for getting players to play, esp troubled ones.