Chris Canty now saying Dak has chance at a MVP season

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
His problem that season was that he and Zeke basically came as a package and I think the voters found it difficult to vote for one as they both helped each other.
Do you hear yourself?

You think Mahomes, Brady, Rodgers, etc didn't have a fellow teammate who also lit it up alongside them? Yet, those QBs deserved their MVPs, but not Dak since he and Zeke were a package deal according to you?

Hypocrite.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
This is puzzling to me. How can you root for a team, and hope their QB sucks???? These are some sorry individuals. Even when I would go on my Garrett Sucks, rants.....I always said that I hoped he would prove me wrong, and always wanted him to succeed.
You’re being nice Ranch. Sorry is just too kind.

BobbyFlame469

Reaction score
Because it isn't going to happen. The team will not win enough games for starters, Prescott is coming off a serious foot injury and to win MVP the QB has to be the reason why the team wins some games during the season. Prescott isn't that type of QB. He's more Alex Smith than Patrck Mahomes.
2019,2020 say hello

He’s an absolute gun slinger

Swagger

Reaction score
Do you hear yourself?

You think Mahomes, Brady, Rodgers, etc didn't have a fellow teammate who also lit it up alongside them? Yet, those QBs deserved their MVPs, but not Dak since he and Zeke were a package deal according to you?

Hypocrite.
Ok completely disregard my assertions and explanations above as to why Dak Prescott was not MVP in 2016. You have every right to do that fair enough.

But if you are so certain that Prescott should have been MVP in 2016 then why wasn't he even close? From memory he didn't even receive a vote.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Ok completely disregard my assertions and explanations above as to why Dak Prescott was not MVP in 2016. You have every right to do that fair enough.

But if you are so certain that Prescott should have been MVP in 2016 then why wasn't he even close? From memory he didn't even receive a vote.
Simple...

Because he was a rookie (when is the last time a rookie ever won league MVP)...

...AND because he's a Dallas Cowboy.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
This is just a general point not a response to you.

In reality no QB in the history of the NFL would have won the Superbowl with that Chiefs Oline against that Bucs defense. I'm not a Mahomes fan boy and I think he's overrated given the hyperbole thrust upon him by the media but he's still a high quality playmaking QB. The Packers mainly lost to the Bucs because Bakhtiari was injured at left tackle. Yes Kevin King was rushed back and got exposed in the secondary but Brady largely had all day to throw. If he was missing an all pro tackle like Rodgers then the Pack walk it. When Brady got pressured he kept throwing picks but he played well in he first half and the defense helped him throughout.

Every QB needs a good Oline to be seen at their best. It's just basic common sense.
Crazy how you left this out of your analysis for Dak. Apparently being without your OL only counts for quarterbacks not named Dak.