Chris Canty now saying Dak has chance at a MVP season

Swagger

Reaction score
You might not realize this but teams have two tackles.
You stated that I cited games in which Prescott played games without both starting tackles. Prescott started and finished four games last season and did not play all four games without both starting tackles as Smith played in two of those.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
So whilst you may get a hard-0n over a QB who had 9 TD's and 4 Int's and a load of fumbles with the team being a freak onside kick off being 0-4 from games that he started an finished last season

Every QB needs a good Oline to be seen at their best. It's just basic common sense.

You're a hypocrite no matter how you spin it

Adreme

Reaction score
Y is it when Wentz was the clear MVP in 2017, and got hurt, this fanbase glossed over it and said well he didnt stay healthy and finish the season so it doesnt count?

It absolutely counted. I am only qualified to speak for me, but having an MVP is still having an MVP season. Until last year, the knock on Wentz was that he could not stay healthy, but that he was fantastic when he was healthy. Suddenly last year he looked really bad. Perhaps the injuries caught up with him or he just was rushing things, but last year was the first year he looked outright bad.

Section446

Reaction score
It's not every day that average QB's that don't start putting up stats until he's down by 20 facing a prevent defense win MVP... but hey, anything is possible.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hey boss! Always good to see you posting.
How's them hands?
Actually cramping pretty bad today thank you. I had to put in electrical outlet my aunts house . Turning the screwdriver holding onto the steering wheel too long. But thank you for asking my cowboy brother

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Actually cramping pretty bad today thank you. I had to put in electrical outlet my aunts house . Turning the screwdriver holding onto the steering wheel too long. But thank you for asking my cowboy brother
Much love big guy. I wonder if those CBD ointments might give a tad bit of relief...

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Man up and take a bet

If Dak gets even 1 MVP vote, ill leave here forever. If he gets 0, you leave
Well, 5 months later, are you still up for your bet?

I am.

Like you said, if Dak gets even 1 vote for MVP, you leave for good. If Dak gets 0 votes for MVP, I leave for good.

That was your stipulation. Are you still game?

You can back out now. I won't hold it against you.

But remember, my only stipulation addition is that Dak has to remain healthy. That way it's a fair bet on a fully played season.

What say you? Yay or Nay?

ryanbabs

Reaction score
This is puzzling to me. How can you root for a team, and hope their QB sucks???? These are some sorry individuals. Even when I would go on my Garrett Sucks, rants.....I always said that I hoped he would prove me wrong, and always wanted him to succeed.
I think some of our posters egos are more important to them than the team actually winning.