Chris Carter gives Cole Beasley some chin music

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
So now we like Cris Carter here? LOL

I know, I know. Once we get rid of Beasley, Prescott will finally live up to his rookie Tom Brady-like hype.

It’s all the fault of that 5’8 slot receiver. Dang him!

Go get your money, Beasley.
Did Chris say anything you don't agree with? This isn't about liking him as a person. It's about straightforward feedback from one of the greats.

He was actually defending our organization.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
So now we like Cris Carter here? LOL

I know, I know. Once we get rid of Beasley, Prescott will finally live up to his rookie Tom Brady-like hype.

It’s all the fault of that 5’8 slot receiver. Dang him!
Go get your money, Beasley.
Troll.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Did Chris say anything you don't agree with? This isn't about liking him as a person. It's about straightforward feedback from one of the greats.

He was actually defending our organization.

Our organization is garbage. And multiple WRs have called out the coaching staff and this front office.

Beasley is correct here. Again, he’ll go get his money and maybe even a ring.

We’ll have the redhead and chunky soup commercials while approaching 30 years without a Super Bowl appearance. But yeah, defend that.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Our organization is garbage. And multiple WRs have called out the coaching staff and this front office.

We’ll have the redhead and chunky soup commercials while approaching 30 years without a Super Bowl appearance. But yeah, defend that.
Which one is you bro?

tenor.gif

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I agree he probably should have got more targets, but whining about it on social media isn’t the way to handle it. He apparently doesn’t realize he’s making himself look bad.

Or, he's making a calculated move here, taking a risk of sorts. He is trying to force the teams hand early I would guess. He either wants his money or he wants time to go out and land a deal. Either way, my opinion hasn't changed. Beasley is not as good as some say, on this board, and he is not as bad either. He has value but his value is not enough to constitute the contract he desires. We need to move on and figure out what our next option is IMO.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
I can’t blame Beasley one bit

He likely sees how effectively Pittsburgh was able to use Ryan Switzer in the passing versus how he was little more than a gimmick guy in Dallas

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
I can’t blame Beasley one bit

He likely sees how effectively Pittsburgh was able to use Ryan Switzer in the passing versus how he was little more than a gimmick guy in Dallas
I don't see any shackles on his feet.

Bye

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Or, he's making a calculated move here, taking a risk of sorts. He is trying to force the teams hand early I would guess. He either wants his money or he wants time to go out and land a deal. Either way, my opinion hasn't changed. Beasley is not as good as some say, on this board, and he is not as bad either. He has value but his value is not enough to constitute the contract he desires. We need to move on and figure out what our next option is IMO.
The date he becomes an unrestricted free agent with the ability to negotiate with other teams is what it is - he can’t speed that up. If he wants the Cowboys to make a quick offer, I don’t see how this really pushes the team to want to do anything more quickly.

dfense

Reaction score
They guy makes plays when the ball comes to him. Remember when teams were bracketing him to stop him? I can think of a few receivers who complain when they aren't used. Maybe the team is worried about his catch radius. If he had some Dak friendly 6ft guns he'd be unstoppable.

aria

Reaction score
I like Beasely...that catch against the Giants will never be forgotten but he is a good player, not a great one. If he is looking for top dollar, I think Dallas needs to pass. He is a very small player who doesn't take a pounding and 9 times our of 10 is looking for the first place to go down instead of fight for extra yards.

I would like to get faster at WR but I don't know if we can do that and get a guy who also isn't a rookie.
Giants fans should send Beasley a thank you card. That “catch” did nothing but allegedly give us momentum to help carry us to our 1st playoff win in years and bumped the Giants up two spots in the draft. Hope that pick doesn’t come back to haunt us.

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
I was wondering. I don't have twitter so. Was kinda wondering if the "locker room problem" that "allegedly" was Dez Bryant ever slam his twitter like Beasely has done this past season and recently?

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

You are all silly insult and little substance in your posts. Nobody here is saying the Cowboys have done all things right, but that’s not really the point. Even if Beasley should have seen a few more targets, he is overvaluing himself, and reacting like a spoiled teen on social media. Publically whining is not the approach to take.