Twitter: Chris "Mad Dog" Russo tells the truth on Randy Gregory

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Anyone wanna guess Randy is feeling a mile high...right now.... more ways than one?

Said it this morning....good riddance

Denver can enjoy towing that anchor in the playoffs....if they get there.

:popcorn:

Creeper

Reaction score
There are so many stories out there about this Randy Gregory thing it is crazy. He had a deal with Denver. Then Jerry called him and convinced him to stay. Then he was upset about contract language to he backed out after the Cowboys refused to remove the language. blah, blah, blah. Not a fan of Mad Dog Russo but he has a point. There is no chance Randy Gregory read his contract. It had to be his agent. And I heard his agent was trying to steer him to Denver all along.

In any case, I do feel like Gregory betrayed the Cowboys after all they put up with for 4 years. Had they let him go before one of his several suspensions the chances are he would be out of the league right now, not making $70 million with the Broncos. If I were the Broncos I would be concerned that Gregory objected to a clause that would void his guaranteed money if he is fined for violations of the substance abuse policy. What is Randy planning when he gets to Colorado?

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Nobody added anything. It's in the standard contract the team gives out. It's been in any contract Gregory has had with the team and it's also in the CBA.

There is no more to the story than Randy Gregory is a moron.

Care to match wits with that moron? How about any of your minions, would they dare try?

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
There are so many stories out there about this Randy Gregory thing it is crazy. He had a deal with Denver. Then Jerry called him and convinced him to stay. Then he was upset about contract language to he backed out after the Cowboys refused to remove the language. blah, blah, blah. Not a fan of Mad Dog Russo but he has a point. There is no chance Randy Gregory read his contract. It had to be his agent. And I heard his agent was trying to steer him to Denver all along.

In any case, I do feel like Gregory betrayed the Cowboys after all they put up with for 4 years. Had they let him go before one of his several suspensions the chances are he would be out of the league right now, not making $70 million with the Broncos. If I were the Broncos I would be concerned that Gregory objected to a clause that would void his guaranteed money if he is fined for violations of the substance abuse policy. What is Randy planning when he gets to Colorado?

:hammer:.....and the Cowboys were only trying to protect their playing investment (not withstanding the emotional responsibility for the player). In 2021 they just lost their RT for 5 games for drug related irregularities.