Twitter: Chris "Mad Dog" Russo tells the truth on Randy Gregory

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I guess my question would be if Jerry was not the one who added the poison pill, who did and why are they still employed right now?

Let me guess, it was little Stevie that botched it:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Outlaw Heroes

Reaction score
Man our fans ate harsh for no reas9n at times

I don't know. I think there's plenty of reason to be harsh with Randy. Team carried him for years when he could easily have been run out of the league. As fans we kept waiting on potential that never fully developed. Today he repaid all that by bolting under a ridiculous pretext.

But whatever. Mostly I'm just glad that another team will absorb that outrageous salary for pedestrian production. I wish him well. Just not on my team.

DaleMc

Reaction score
I don't think loyalty is anything these players have anymore.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
good dude is too unreliable. Cowboys gave him way too many chances and then he does this lol. Not for more money the exact same contract lol.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They just said on the NFL Network what happened:

Gregory agreed in principle with Denver. Then, Dallas asked him if they matched Denver’s contract, would he stay in Dallas.

Randy said yes and went to sign.

Dallas printed the contract. In the contract was a clause that is in every single contract Dallas does. It said that if the player gets suspended for testing positive for a substance, the guarantees are forfeited. All Dallas’ contracts (other than Dak’s) have that in them.

Gregory said he didn’t want that and left to go to Denver.

The Dallas front office makes their mistakes but they didn’t do anything wrong here. Randy showed zero gratitude for all Dallas had done for him and decided to live in a state where weed is legalized (hinted at by the NFL Network).

People beating up the front office for this need to wait to find out what really happened before condemning the Cowboys. JMO.

And what the colossal moron Gregory doesn't understand is he still has to adhere to that stipulation. Going to Denver where they apparently don't include it in the contract does not mean he's no longer subject to it.

Thank God he's gone. I have zero tolerance for nitwits like him. Especially when they don't produce on the field.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I guess my question would be if Jerry was not the one who added the poison pill, who did and why are they still employed right now?

Let me guess, it was little Stevie that botched it:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Nobody added anything. It's in the standard contract the team gives out. It's been in any contract Gregory has had with the team and it's also in the CBA.

There is no more to the story than Randy Gregory is a moron.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Nobody added anything. It's in the standard contract the team gives out. It's been in any contract Gregory has had with the team and it's also in the CBA.

There is no more to the story than Randy Gregory is a moron.

If its in the standard contract teams give out, why was that clause not in Denver's contracts?

BobSacamano

Reaction score
If its in the standard contract teams give out, why was that clause not in Denver's contracts?
Pretty easy.

Denver traded a talented pass rusher to acquire Russell and needed a replacement and they saw the illusory talent in Randy and didn’t include the language.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Pretty easy.

Denver traded a talented pass rusher to acquire Russell and needed a replacement and they saw the illusory talent in Randy and didn’t include the language.

But others and Fish are saying the language is directly from the CBA so it applies to Denver's contracts regardless of if its actually in the contract itself.

So if it is directly from the CBA, why is Dallas having to put it in their contracts to begin with?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
he thought dak was holding him back from two playoff wins, so he left. who wouldn't lol

Mr_437

Reaction score
But others and Fish are saying the language is directly from the CBA so it applies to Denver's contracts regardless of if its actually in the contract itself.

So if it is directly from the CBA, why is Dallas having to put it in their contracts to begin with?
They don't want to hear Stevie J. altered the contract and messed up the deal Jerry had in place. This is what the Cowboys do best...scapegoat, and some fans eat it up.

Cumart21

Reaction score
Cowboys ultimately didn't trust Gregory and rightfully so. It's just that simple.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
I dont care bout him anymore.i feel bad for Jerry though who went above and beyond to help Gregory out and he backstabbed him at the first chance he got.

I don't feel bad for Jerry. He needs to get over is love and affection for these losers. This has happened before and Jerry never learns.

This what makes Jerry a terrible GM. He lets his emotions get the best of him and we end up with a team that are underachievers.

Loso86

Reaction score
I don't know. I think there's plenty of reason to be harsh with Randy. Team carried him for years when he could easily have been run out of the league. As fans we kept waiting on potential that never fully developed. Today he repaid all that by bolting under a ridiculous pretext.

But whatever. Mostly I'm just glad that another team will absorb that outrageous salary for pedestrian production. I wish him well. Just not on my team.
Being mad ay him and calling him scum and crap are 2 different things. Lol and reports are directed at his Agent who clearly had an agenda for Randy to be in Denver

elcowboi

Reaction score
I'm laughing at how angry some people are. I hope Randy has a great career with the Broncos.