Chris Polian new Director of Pro Personnel in Washington

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Chase Young had 1 sack in 2 games against the Cowboys 2nd and 3rd and maybe 4th string OTs and backup QB. 3 TFL and 1 QB hit in 2 games against Dallas' backup OTs. And that is Chase Young playing on a stacked DL.

I am not worried about Tyron Smith and Collins retiring. I'd trade both of them now if I could. Get something now before they really decline.
Chad Young is quickly becoming overrated. He had a good rookie campaign and he looks on pace to be a great player but damn people don’t even want him to do it first they just want to crown him lol.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Chad Young is quickly becoming overrated. He had a good rookie campaign and he looks on pace to be a great player but damn people don’t even want him to do it first they just want to crown him lol.
I think he is a player who is gonna have the injury bug throughout his career

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score

Yeah, I don't get it either. Only 7.5 sacks this year playing on a stacked DL. He had plenty of one-on-one opportunities.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Got to hand it to them for having the vision to raid the Jaguars staff.

As opposed to having the same pro personnel director since the 90s, whose only qualification was being named Jones?

At least they are trying. They aren't keeping things status quo and expecting different results.

Califan007

Reaction score
Yeah, I don't get it either. Only 7.5 sacks this year playing on a stacked DL. He had plenty of one-on-one opportunities.

Ahem:

Notice just how few edge rushers were getting double teamed at a higher rate than Chase Young...and just how few had a better win rate than Young as well. Don't rely on superficial analysis.

(sorry mods, don't know how to make this smaller)

En4Gc3sW4AABa5L
prwr.jpg