Chris Simms - Why haven't Dallas Cowboys locked up Dak Prescott?

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
I, as do others, want Dak to be the Cowboys QB going forward. I guess he'll need to decide if what Jerry offered is good enough because unless he wins the SB, that money isn't going up.

MikeB80

Reaction score
I, as do others, want Dak to be the Cowboys QB going forward. I guess he'll need to decide if what Jerry offered is good enough because unless he wins the SB, that money isn't going up.

between last years talent boasting in the summer and this years if they do not win something then we know who they think the weak link is since he did not get an extension.

roughly a year ago this week Jerry said this was the most talented Cowboys team since the super bowl team in 95.....The local media all agreed and clutched their pearls over how talented they were.

They are doing it again this week.

Hardline

Reaction score
Yeah, because the Cowboys offered Dak $110 million guaranteed over 5 years and Dak turned it down.
Yep. and that was more than they should've offered in the first place

GenoT

Reaction score
Nearly a month-and-a-half past the expectation date for doing a Dak deal in 2020 and this stooge is now offering his take?

Chris Simms has a famous dad. Other than that...
:muttley::laugh::lmao::lmao2::facepalm:

kskboys

Reaction score
Nearly a month-and-a-half past the expectation date for doing a Dak deal in 2020 and this stooge is now offering his take?

Chris Simms has a famous dad. Other than that...
:muttley::laugh::lmao::lmao2::facepalm:
....and highly questionable........

TwentyOne

Reaction score
You based this comment on what empirical evidence.

Watching Daks games. Thats enough. You dont need to do a lot of research when you watch him play.

I do my research in other fields (Computer Science doctor degree). Because i need to make a living.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Yeah, because the Cowboys offered Dak $110 million guaranteed over 5 years and Dak turned it down.
I would have turned it down as well since the Rams offered Goff the same $110 million guaranteed BUT ON A 4 YEAR CONTRACT.

Talk about a slap in the face to Dak.

Btw...Dak > Goff & Wince

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Watching Daks games. Thats enough. You dont need to do a lot of research when you watch him play.

I do my research in other fields (Computer Science doctor degree). Because i need to make a living.
A "doctor degree" in computer science, yet can't see the value in Dak?

:facepalm:

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Hey, i will. Earns me a lot of money. Especially in the educational sector. And - you wont believe it - there are a lot of people who are interessted in knowledge.

But anyways thanks mate for the heads up.

Last edited:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry could probably sell a lot of used cars!
Chris Simms IQ must be under 80.
In the end, they paid everyone but DAK and brought in a 9-year starter to be his backup.
Now if you don't see the angle I wish you GL in life!

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Jerry could probably sell a lot of used cars!
Chris Simms IQ must be under 80.
In the end, they paid everyone but DAK and brought in a 9-year starter to be his backup.
Now if you don't see the angle I wish you GL in life!
Yes, the angle that the Cowboys truly want Dak here long term. If not, they would given him the non-exclusive tag (where other teams to bid for Dak's services), instead of the exclusive tag (where no one can bid for Dak and he has to stay in Dallas at least for that tagged year until a longterm deal can be struck).

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes, the angle that the Cowboys truly want Dak here long term. If not, they would given him the non-exclusive tag (where other teams to bid for Dak's services), instead of the exclusive tag (where no one can bid for Dak and he has to stay in Dallas at least for that tagged year until a longterm deal can be struck).

How low and desperate we have become as now the tag status is what you're clinging to......