Christmas Day Disaster: Free Tickets for Broncos at Rams at Empty SoFi?

Flamma

Reaction score
LOL they want them to donate. If they're so worried about empty stands, and I was a season ticket holder, they can buy them from me. It wouldn't be cheap either. Or they can do like they did years ago, black out the game in the LA area.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Yeah, that's a tough game to go too. Congrats LAR enjoy your SB, and inflated salary cap while being trash this season.

terra

Reaction score
Yeah, that's a tough game to go too. Congrats LAR enjoy your SB, and inflated salary cap while being trash this season.
They got a Lombardi out of it; what have we got in the last 27 years?
Let's be very blunt: virtually everyone on this forum would have taken that deal with no hesitation.

Mr_437

Reaction score
They got a Lombardi out of it; what have we got in the last 27 years?
Let's be very blunt: virtually everyone on this forum would have taken that deal with no hesitation.
I acknowledged they won a SB, and they should enjoy that while holding these Ls their getting this season.

terra

Reaction score
I acknowledged they won a SB, and they should enjoy that while holding these Ls their getting this season.
oh come on the sour grapes you are grasping stink to high heaven

Mr_437

Reaction score
oh come on the sour grapes you are grasping stink to high heaven
I'm not sour or grasping for anything. LAR went all out for a SB and won it...kudos. However in the process ruined their cap and future so it is what it is. There's no sympathy for them, and I'm not happy about it, just stating facts.