Christmas Day Game Thread

Adiba1977

Reaction score
Why don’t teams double Adams. Don’t allow them pass him. I’m putting 2 players on Adams.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Damn...I HATE the Packers. And - unfortunately for us tonight - Cleveland will always be a bottom-dweller.

If Mayfield insists on giving the Packers a bunch of gifts, then of course it's going to be hard for the Browns to win this game. Needed Mayfield to play good enough to help the Browns win, but he is completely hurting his team right now.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
A few years ago in the playoffs Rodgers was carving us up on one leg, we’ll see how long he can hang in with that toe.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Browns get another year of Baker whether they like it or not.

starfan1

Reaction score
Adams is the best receiver in the game. He gots no credit and hardly in the conversation. Unbelievable
I think he gets plenty of conversation and I think his name is right there with Hopkins and hill and I probably could find articles that say he’s the best

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Mayfield may be playing his way out of a starting job.

Looks to be playing his way out of a huge payday. The Browns are going to have a dilemma on their hands when his contract is up.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
If Mayfield insists on giving the Packers a bunch of gifts, then of course it's going to be hard for the Browns to win this game. Needed Mayfield to play good enough to help the Browns win, but he is completely hurting his team right now.
And they are too stupid to keep running the ball and throwing screens. Baker sucks too bad to be throwing downfield.