CL Final Real v Liverpool

joseephuss

Reaction score
I'm thinking should separation. Ramos wasn't trying to injure him, but that was a clear foul that was not called.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Karius x 2

He's on the take. He had some great snap saves, but he also had some boneheaded plays. You can't give a team the quality of Madrid easy goals. They are difficult to beat when you make them work for it. Give away a terrible goal just lowers your chances by far.

daschoo

Slanje Va
Reaction score
In about 30 years of watching football I'm struggling to remember feeling quite as sorry for anyone else as Karrius tonight.
Also for all the attacking talent who're clearly better players than him I think if I was picking a world xi Sergio Ramos might just be the first name I'd jot down.

9darter

Reaction score
In about 30 years of watching football I'm struggling to remember feeling quite as sorry for anyone else as Karrius tonight.
Also for all the attacking talent who're clearly better players than him I think if I was picking a world xi Sergio Ramos might just be the first name I'd jot down.

Marcelo is unreal as well.

Bigdog

Reaction score
I heard Saleh has sprain shoulder but that Liverpool goalie -that was a nightmare. Bale's first goal was amazing. Liverpool had threat chances but Real was just too talented.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
insane thing is Bale is that good but is a bench player for Real.
that's an embarrassment of riches to be sure.

StylisticS

Reaction score
I heard Saleh has sprain shoulder but that Liverpool goalie -that was a nightmare. Bale's first goal was amazing. Liverpool had threat chances but Real was just too talented.
I think BBC is now saying Salah is out for the World Cup.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Anyone watching the Champions League Final?

Salah was done by RM. Broken collar bone?

I saw the game. Pity Liverpool's keeper caught a case of the chokes. It'd have been nice for an English team to bring home the UEFA trophy.