Classy Dallas Fans

Reaction score
I've been to pretty much every Cardinals game played in Arizona over the past 20 years. The only exceptions were when I was stationed overseas in the military.

Many, many of those games (particularly in your Superbowl years) were a nightmare. In addition to usually losing, we had to face some pretty obnoxious behavior on the part of Cowboy fans. My late mother went to such a game (the one filmed for the Jerry McGuire movie) and swore she'd never go to another game because of drunk, vulgar Cowboys fans.

Today was different. There were an awful lot of you there, as usual. But this time I didn't see anything other than a lot of people wearing blue and cheering for their team. One guy who sat in my section stood in the aisle afterwards and shook hands with us as we left.

Anyway, as a Cardinals fan, I know exactly how much this game hurt to lose. Remember, we lived through the Bears Monday night debacle a couple years ago.

Good luck with the rest of your season. We'll be rooting for you when you play the NFC West.

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
my opinion on Cardinals fans: if you wanna crown their ***, then crown 'em! the Cardinals fans are who we THOUGHT they were!! ...... and we let 'em off the hook!

Garland powerplay

Reaction score
They are who we thought they were! Every team has drunk obnoxious fans. Its the nature of the beast.

SacredStar

Reaction score
I'm glad to see Cowboy fans acting classy after the loss.

You guys got a really good team. Congrats on the win.

adamknite

Reaction score
It was a heck of a game man. Defensive struggle at first, turned into a mini scoring fest, that went into overtime. Warner was getting hit and yet still making plays, it was a tough lose, but to a good team that fought hard. Good luck on the rest of the year.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Interesting. I rarely hear of Cowboys fans being unruly at home or on the road. I'm glad your experience was better this time.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
lol in some posts people are saying we have great fans and in other posts we have people saying we have the biggest amount of idiotic fans in the NFL. so which one is it??? lol

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
A cardinals fan was pointing in my face and shouting at me after the Fitzgerald score, I had a few choice words for him.

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
ajk23az;2331469 said:
A cardinals fan was pointing in my face and shouting at me after the Fitzgerald score, I had a few choice words for him.

wasn't that in the 4th quarter? I would have had enough beers under my belt at that point to maybe not be able to refrain from throwing whatever was in my hand at him. good job showing more restraint than more people probably would have

PM me the choice words you had for him though, I wanna know :)

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
Crown their ***!

http://i33.***BLOCKED***/albums/d57/Faerluna/crowntheirass.jpg

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
xWraithx;2331481 said:
wasn't that in the 4th quarter? I would have had enough beers under my belt at that point to maybe not be able to refrain from throwing whatever was in my hand at him. good job showing more restraint than more people probably would have

PM me the choice words you had for him though, I wanna know :)

Well the stadium quits selling beers in the 3rd quarter or something, i forgot.

DCgirl13

Reaction score
William Parcells;2331425 said:
I've been to pretty much every Cardinals game played in Arizona over the past 20 years. The only exceptions were when I was stationed overseas in the military.

Many, many of those games (particularly in your Superbowl years) were a nightmare. In addition to usually losing, we had to face some pretty obnoxious behavior on the part of Cowboy fans. My late mother went to such a game (the one filmed for the Jerry McGuire movie) and swore she'd never go to another game because of drunk, vulgar Cowboys fans.

Today was different. There were an awful lot of you there, as usual. But this time I didn't see anything other than a lot of people wearing blue and cheering for their team. One guy who sat in my section stood in the aisle afterwards and shook hands with us as we left.

Anyway, as a Cardinals fan, I know exactly how much this game hurt to lose. Remember, we lived through the Bears Monday night debacle a couple years ago.

Good luck with the rest of your season. We'll be rooting for you when you play the NFC West.

The Dallas fans were great today, I was surprised. I was really hoping none of them would make the rest of us look bad. Of course, my boyfriend and I like both teams and we kind are happy for the Cardinals fans to finally have something go their way. They are notorious for messing up games in the crunch time and luckily they pulled it out.

Season is not over yet Cowboy fans. REMEMBER. The Giants went 10-6 last year and won the superbowl. It's all in good fun.

SacredStar

Reaction score
DCgirl13;2331551 said:
Season is not over yet Cowboy fans. REMEMBER. The Giants went 10-6 last year and won the superbowl. It's all in good fun.

You're correct.

Still plenty of time to correct this thing.

If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.

Plan, Cowboys, PLAN.