CNNSI/FanNation blog: T.O. May Be The Solution, Not The Problem

Dcz84

Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2486322 said:
So is owens scum or not?
NOPE, whoever wrote the article makes alot of VAILD points. Guy just wants to win nothing wrong with that is there? He even went about it the right way and witten being the rat he is broke the cardial rule yet gets a free pass?

TO should of whooped his arse for being a backstabber,and the whole choosing side thing is all about witten doing what he did not what TO did.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Dcz84;2486336 said:
NOPE, whoever wrote the article makes alot of VAILD points. Guy just wants to win nothing wrong with that is there? He even went about it the right way and witten being the rat he is broke the cardial rule yet gets a free pass?

TO should of whooped his arse for being a backstabber,and the whole choosing side thing is all about witten doing what he did not what TO did.

Does any one else see JJ buying a huge wrastlin ring for half time Sunday night? owens wearing a thong and a mask. Witten in some ole bib overalls?

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Dcz84;2486336 said:

So................ you think Witten who has never said or done any thing to any one had no reason for being tired of owens?:lmao2:

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2486332 said:
I like DC, he does post both positive and the negative, but that is funny.

Yeah. He's alright I guess. Once the TO euphoria blows over we all eventually come back down to earth and interact with some civility. I think we're on the back side of the latest wave of TO euphoria. That was a long one though. 3 to 4 days of back & forth garbage is a waste of bandwidth.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2486341 said:
So................ you think Witten who has never said or done any thing to any one had no reason for being tired of owens?:lmao2:

Witten is the real problem here. He's the bad guy. PFT, which we all know is much more credible than Ed Werder, says so.

I think the Cowboys should cut him ASAP.

:banghead:

Dcz84

Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2486341 said:
Well thats where your wrong, he was saying stuff behind his teamates back like a rat, so that right there gives TO a reason to be pissed off at witten right?:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Dcz84;2486356 said:
Well thats where your wrong, he was saying stuff behind his teamates back like a rat, so that right there gives TO a reason to be pissed off at witten right?:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

And owens has never done that or been the dividing factor in any locker room? Maybe, just maybe Witten knew what was coming and decided to end it. Maybe owens has been acting up for a while now ( not like we haven't been watching it)

Maybe Witten feels owens is not bigger than the team.

owens has now pulled his act on three teams.
I hope he never plays again.
Unless he goes to the NFC east, then he will help us.

Dcz84

Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2486369 said:
And owens has never done that or been the dividing factor in any locker room? Maybe, just maybe Witten knew what was coming and decided to end it. Maybe owens has been acting up for a while now ( not like we haven't been watching it)

Maybe Witten feels owens is not bigger than the team.

owens has now pulled his act on three teams.
I hope he never plays again.
Unless he goes to the NFC east, then he will help us.
Has he done it here? From what i read atleast he is man enough to vent his frustrsations out in the open, not behind ppl's back. Now this is just my humble thoughts but this stinks of witten covering his BF arse for his poor play in big games and it seems the team feels the same way hench defesive guys sticking up for TO cause they know they cant win with Romo making turnover after turnover.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Dcz84;2486374 said:
Has he done it here? From what i read atleast he is man enough to vent his frustrsations out in the open, not behind ppl's back. Now this is just my humble thoughts but this stinks of witten covering his BF arse for his poor play in big games and it seems the team feels the same way hench defesive guys sticking up for TO cause they know they cant win with Romo making turnover after turnover.

Now Witten and Romo are dating? I would think that would have been in the press.

Dcz84

Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2486379 said:
Now Witten and Romo are dating? I would think that would have been in the press.
Wow did i miss the dating thing or what:confused: :confused: :confused: .Witten sticks up for Romo is OKKKKKKKKKK. PPL and players stick up for TO there stupid brainwashed idiots.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Dcz84;2486374 said:

Best friend? If so my apologies

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Dcz84;2486381 said:
Wow did i miss the dating thing or what:confused: :confused: :confused: .Witten sticks up for Romo is OKKKKKKKKKK. PPL and players stick up for TO there stupid brainwashed idiots.

Who has the history of being a complete idiot?
Witten? Never heard any thing but he's all about the Coyboys.
Owens? "I always have my quarterbacks back":eek:hboy:

It's out there for your decision.

khiladi

Reaction score
So TO was thrown to 55 times with balls that were not caught, with only 7 drops?

Wow....

Great job Jason, of putting your WRs in positions to make an impact...

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is there any proof that Witten ratted on TO? I've heard this, but I haven't seen any direct quotes. Witten is too smart to give the media ammunition against the Cowboys. Supposedly Gurode and RW11 confronted Witten on it, but what if they're wrong about it? And what if the story about the confrontation is another lie? There isn't enough evidence of anything for anybody on the outside to choose sides. With "unnamed sources" and other bull like that, we could all be arguing over nothing.

khiladi

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2486501 said:
Is there any proof that Witten ratted on TO? I've heard this, but I haven't seen any direct quotes. Witten is too smart to give the media ammunition against the Cowboys. Supposedly Gurode and RW11 confronted Witten on it, but what if they're wrong about it? And what if the story about the confrontation is another lie? There isn't enough evidence of anything for anybody on the outside to choose sides. With "unnamed sources" and other bull like that, we could all be arguing over nothing.

There is no proof for anything, other than:

The WRs met with Jason Garrett.

And if the numbers posted in this article are true, that TO has been thrown to 55 times, with only 7 drops, than the Wrs have every issue to discuss these problems. Remember, Brad Johnson didn't target TO that much, so a lot of these throws are a result of when Tony Romo is playing. All we can do is speculate what when on in that meeting.

1. TO has been saying that he hasn't been put in motion. Maybe the issue was around how they are being used.
2. Maybe they wanted JG to talk to Romo, to see the whole fied, instead of locking in on one target.
3. The other WRs feel there is an issue.

All this goes back to one thing:

The responsibility lies on JG to correct this offense, reign in Romo, use the WRs and so on and so forth.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bleu Star;2486346 said:
Yeah. He's alright I guess. Once the TO euphoria blows over we all eventually come back down to earth and interact with some civility. I think we're on the back side of the latest wave of TO euphoria. That was a long one though. 3 to 4 days of back & forth garbage is a waste of bandwidth.
"I think we're on the back side of the latest wave of TO euphoria"

Euphoria? I think that's a description taken from a certain perspective...

eu·pho·ria noun : a feeling of well-being or elation

Contentiousness? Maybe. Euphoria? I don't think so.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2486286 said:
CNNSI, lol.

I wonder why you didn't use 'FanNation Blogs:', lol.

Some of you guys are just too funny.
Would you say the same if someone posted "DMN" instead of DMN Blog"? It's the same relationship.

I love that the quality of his argument depends not on the facts and arguments made, but on who he writes for.

Why do you even do your online radio show, since you yourself would only laugh at your opinion if posted?