Coach McC, enjoy this honeymoon, my friend

DandyDon52

Reaction score
MM wont be the same coach he was in GB, he had a year to reflect and change.
It is different situation here in Dallas, and so you cant judge him by what he did in GB good or bad.

I think it is possible even JG is different coach in NY.

MM has a good set of coaches here , and players seem to be communicating more with coaches, more freedom to do that.
Team and working together is being stressed.
I think the team is going to be much better, and playoffs should be a sure thing.

After a team makes the playoffs, it all changes, a good team can lose the first game if they dont have good leadership, so will be interesting
to see how team does in playoffs.

Blake

Reaction score
Call it a hunch but I think MM will be fine.

V2aeOWH.jpg

Looks more like Archie than a football coach that can be taken seriously. Linehan was Jughead.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Totally agree with your list of Garrett coaching flaws here. And to be clear, I despise Spagnola. But why was McC available? Unfortunately there's a reason McC was let go in GB and I think it may have been more than "just" his relationship with his QB.

Time will tell but imo the majority lauding this staff as some dream team of coaches might want to temper expectations. Because once the losing occurs, and it can't be the talent OR NOW the coaching, what will be left?
And I'm not a Garrett apologist by any stretch.

But where will all these blame posts be pointed then?

Stay tuned

Go Cowboys
andy reid as let go...hmmm lots f good coaches run their course like a relationship and you part ways..

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Another thread dwelling on the negatives before the season even starts. You people don't know how this coaching staff is going to do. Nor do you know how the best draft class in the NFL will do. You also have no clue how the best FA and post draft FA's are going to perform. Yet it's all doom and gloom. SMH.:facepalm:
Preach Rocky!

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I just thought to look up and down page 1 here, and I find zero apparent threads... zero... pertaining to fans' opinion of your work. Remember this time, and treasure it. You're about to become the third-most second-guessed person in the US, and thank goodness there's an election this year, or it might be #1.... :D .

By the way, also don't be misled... the DC media is only super affectionate and kissy face with you because they were so tired of the same answers, giving them practically no material to use to help up their word count and meet their deadline faster... soon enough, it will become more difficult for you to fascinate them. They're not evil. They're not lazy. But they do want you to make their job as easy as possible, and frankly, you're about as bland and uninteresting as your peer in Boston... but it's okay, so am I, and it doesn't keep me from being successful in my profession either.

So, just get prepared for the onslaught. It's coming, and Green Bay is tiddly winks in comparison.

That's all. Good luck.

Yep, he's undefeated so far. The day that changes, look out. :muttley:

DuncanIso

Reaction score
MM wont be the same coach he was in GB, he had a year to reflect and change.
It is different situation here in Dallas, and so you cant judge him by what he did in GB good or bad.

I think it is possible even JG is different coach in NY.

MM has a good set of coaches here , and players seem to be communicating more with coaches, more freedom to do that.
Team and working together is being stressed.
I think the team is going to be much better, and playoffs should be a sure thing.

After a team makes the playoffs, it all changes, a good team can lose the first game if they dont have good leadership, so will be interesting
to see how team does in playoffs.

I’m not sold on big Mike. No green kool aid for me.

I need to see wins.

He was fired from his GB gig for good reason. Rodgers hated him. Could be the reason Jerry kept Moore as the de facto offense HC.

his push to hire Nolan is a problem also. They are big buddies. And big Mike owed him a payback for the 2005 gig he got from Nolan.

show me wins big Mike.