Coaching change doesn't change results for Dallas Cowboys

plasticman

Reaction score
The entire franchise is structurally unsound from a management perspective. It will never change until ownership completely changes and that won't happen in my lifetime.

You can try to build as many houses as you want on a cracked foundation. Spend a much money as you want, include beautiful pieces of architecture, innovative design, whatever. It doesn't matter. The structure will collapse before you can finish it. The Cowboys don't need to build another house, they need a new foundation. Jerry Jones would have to do something that is fundamentally out of character for him.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The act of changing coaches alone does not change results. It matters who the coach is. The fat man is the wrong guy.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Anyone who concludes anything about the team after 1 game has a few screws lose.
The only conclusion was the results of Week 1.

Is there any content specifically you disagree with?Based on your response I’m not sure you’ve read the article.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I disagree with the title of the thread.
That is the title of the article which If you’d read the article you know this was only about the results from Week 1 which most would agree didn’t look much different from last year.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
But quite an achievement for our Savior Mikey to suk as much. Lol

You obviously didn’t get the pun master troll.

So you can also now add Tyron Smith to the long injury list.

Collins, Frederick, Smith, Jarwin on offense alone. Remember you claiming yesterday that there was only one guy?

Do you still think injuries aren't a legitimate excuse for why the offense might not be humming?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
So you can also now add Tyron Smith to the long injury list.

Collins, Frederick, Smith, Jarwin on offense alone. Remember you claiming yesterday that there was only one guy?

Do you still think injuries aren't a legitimate excuse for why the offense might not be humming?
It will be a good coaching job and credit to the offense to overcome the injuries.

But they’re also playing a losing record team in Falcons. Usually only teams that lose their QB have total collapse.

If Cowboys lose We can strike the match to the dumpster fire.

Last edited:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
It will be a good coaching job and credit to the offense to overcome the injuries.

But they’re also playing a losing record team in Falcons. Usually only teams that lose their QB have total collapse.

If Cowboys lose We can light the fire to the dumpster fire.

LOL......losing team? Why because they are 0-1? Hilarious that you would use that ridiculous point in an argument.

But I will agree you on one thing...……………………...if the offense plays well and we win, its a hell of a coaching job.

Falcons should blow the Cowboys out today.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
LOL......losing team? Why because they are 0-1? Hilarious that you would use that ridiculous point in an argument.

But I will agree you on one thing...……………………...if the offense plays well and we win, its a hell of a coaching job.

Falcons should blow the Cowboys out today.
Back to back 7-9 seasons I’d describe as a losing record team.

Cowboys have fared well against losing record or lesser teams in recent years.

We are still favored to win today. A loss will be devastating.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Tyron Smith is out and the offensive line falls apart - check.

Defense getting torched in the passing game - check.

Gorico's plat is in trouble halfway through the first quarter - check.

Same old Cowboys. :rolleyes:

lockster

Reaction score
Well, lookalike bad everything this game lol. We might get a new coaching staff, new QB, new punter, new , new , new. Lol. Hope they hang a 40 burger on us by halftime. Our team is pathetic.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
The fake punt down 12 in the 4th did it for me. That wasn't going to fool anyone in that situation. If you're to go for it, then go for it.

I'm already losing track of the dumb coaching decisions and it's only week two.

NickZepp

Reaction score
Mike McCarthy was a downgrade it's pretty clear. Not saying that Garrett was great or anything but he actually competent.

Bullet22

Reaction score
With no real training camp, this is the 2nd game with a new staff, plus all the injuries...both players and coaches are getting used to each other...will take time..