Twitter: Coaching yes, but you need talent also

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by PAPPYDOG, Dec 23, 2019.

1. Bigdog

Bigdog Well-Known Member

7,228 Messages
    6,424 Likes Received
    Agree. I like Dak too but was missing wide open receivers and throwing behind them when they would come over the middle. His receivers did or help with drop balls but 56.7% completion is not a franchise qb. I would like to see more consistency out of him and I didn’t see it this year.

johnnygt likes this.
  2. Chappy

Chappy Well-Known Member

762 Messages
    691 Likes Received
    How can you lead the league in passing yards and not have the ability to read a defense??

That's a rubbish argument.

3. coult44

coult44 Well-Known Member

4,941 Messages
    4,456 Likes Received
    apparently you don’t know me. I’ve always been a huge Dak supporter...

4. Chappy

Chappy Well-Known Member

762 Messages
    691 Likes Received
    So you let 1 idiot on Twitter with an opinion and a Blue Tick next to his name alter your stance after 1 game when he was playing hurt??

Stephen A Smith the biggest hating fraud on TV makes more sense and that is saying something! lol

America's Cowboy likes this.
  5. Zordon

Zordon Well-Known Member

19,535 Messages
    34,110 Likes Received
    Sickening...especially the first throw. That's a TD with a better ball.

@WillieBeamen

6. Tusan_Homichi

Tusan_Homichi Heisenberg

11,023 Messages
    3,387 Likes Received
    He definitely regressed as the season went on. Whether that is because the pockets weren't as clean or he was banged up or whatever, his accuracy at the beginning of the year was way better than it's been in recent weeks.

AmariChill likes this.
  7. texbumthelife

texbumthelife Well-Known Member

15,805 Messages
    14,314 Likes Received
    I addressed it with my very next sentence. He's mostly a one read QB. That's how. He has Zeke cheating safeties and linebackers up to the LOS so he can stare down a receiver until he's open. He's not good a scanning a defense. It's blatantly obvious when you look at all the wide open receivers he consistently doesn't see.

8. starcity214

starcity214 Well-Known Member

807 Messages
    1,575 Likes Received

Where the hell have you been all year?

Clearly not watching our games..

Most of those yards came in the 4th quarter of blowout games like the Packers,Jets, and other games in wich even Troy Aikman said those yards should have a asterisk by them because Dak only got them after the D went soft coverage in order to run out the clock.

What are you 12?

P.S. i can tell Troy is Sick of Dak Prescott it's so eaay to see.

9. Chappy

Chappy Well-Known Member

762 Messages
    691 Likes Received
    He must be seeing something to be the leagues leading passer in yardage.

You can analyze ANY QB for any team and pick faults when you look deep enough.

10. Chappy

Chappy Well-Known Member

762 Messages
    691 Likes Received
    Oh look a personal attack.

Yet you ask me if i am 12....

Jog on fella.

11. starcity214

starcity214 Well-Known Member

807 Messages
    1,575 Likes Received
    Wasting your time bro, this guy probably has a Dak poster on his room or something..

12. texbumthelife

texbumthelife Well-Known Member

15,805 Messages
    14,314 Likes Received
    He's got one of, if nof the best receiving core and one of the best running backs in the league and stands behind one of the best offe sive lines in the game. I've watched every game he's played. Most of the time he locks on the his first read. If it's not their he gets happy feet and gets flustered and flubs his passes. At this point in his career, he's mostly a one read QB and can't read a defense. That's one of the reasons he needs an elite team all around him to put up big numbers.

13. America's Cowboy

America's Cowboy Well-Known Member

9,892 Messages
    14,396 Likes Received
    The same Troy who sucked his first 2 seasons and his last 4 seasons after free agency kicked in and made him lose the best team money could buy. Yeah, I remember that Troy. The same one who couldn't hang at Oklahoma with the big boys, so he fled to UCLA. lol. Too funny.

14. America's Cowboy

America's Cowboy Well-Known Member

9,892 Messages
    14,396 Likes Received
    Hilarious. Even this one video shows the receivers dropping passes left and right. Passes that other teams' receivers catch.

Chappy likes this.
  15. Chappy

Chappy Well-Known Member

762 Messages
    691 Likes Received
    Whats your take on the coaching and the fact he does not have a solid Green light to audible when he wants? Much like our fair catch calls / icing our own kickers / calling pass plays on 3rd and 1 that are low % passes / Not going for it on 4th down when it is warranted etc etc and i could go on.

Just interested on your thoughts before i make my next argument as to why you are wrong.

16. black label

black label Well-Known Member

3,444 Messages
    5,997 Likes Received
    Please scrub throws stop

17. triplets_93

triplets_93 Well-Known Member

999 Messages
    1,364 Likes Received
    Why don't you go and start a "The Sad State of the Internet" thread somewhere, and stop trying to misdirect this one. When you crap on people like you've just done, well, you've already lost.

1. Not unemployed
    2. Don't eat fried chicken
    3. Don't take pot shots. I didn't against Staubach or Aikman. But for Dak, I call it like I see it.

PAPPYDOG and starcity214 like this.
  18. Chappy

Chappy Well-Known Member

762 Messages
    691 Likes Received
    That's a great story and go you i suppose.

Now get back in your cave and throw more stones at things that rustle in the night champ while you jump at shadows.

America's Cowboy likes this.
  19. Nickyd2208

Nickyd2208 Active Member

52 Messages
    138 Likes Received
    I was very skeptical of Dak comingbinto the year, then after a few games this year I was sold . Now I'm back to being very skeptical. Dak needs to be way more consistent and make better decisions, plain and simple. He is average at best to me now.

20. ak47kaehu

ak47kaehu Well-Known Member

2,792 Messages
    2,766 Likes Received
    Can't argue with that......plays were there to be made all game.

starcity214 likes this.