*** SPOILERS *** Cobra Kai - Season 2

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Yes!!! I was curious about this just the other week! I loved season 1.

punchnjudy

Reaction score
I hope the peaceful nod at the end means Miguel comes back down to earth. He was easily my favorite character in S1.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I binged watched this the other night, there were some cheesy moments in it, and I hate how it always seems like they like the characters to be self-destructive. But overall it’s still good, and I hope they continue with the series. Brings back childhood memories.

Boys122

Reaction score
Haven’t seen this yet. Thanks for giving me a reason to see the 1st season. Was looking for something else to watch.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Watched the 2nd season last night. I want to talk about it but don't want to spoil it for anyone still watching. Enjoy the series.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Watched the 2nd season last night. I want to talk about it but don't want to spoil it for anyone still watching. Enjoy the series.
by now people should know to avoid the threads talking about it. i can't go see endgame until friday, so i avoid endgame threads. :)

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I watched the 1st season and maybe 4-5 episodes into season two over the weekend. It's not terrible, but I don't think it's great. I will likely finish the second season because I'm already through a lot of it. I can't really see myself waiting around for another season though.

I think the most interesting part of it is seeing these guys reprise their roles after so many years. It's stupid that he (you know who I'm talking about) allowed that other guy back into his life for any reason whatsoever. That in itself makes it hard to connect with the second season. Just not believable.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
I watched the 1st season and maybe 4-5 episodes into season two over the weekend. It's not terrible, but I don't think it's great. I will likely finish the second season because I'm already through a lot of it. I can't really see myself waiting around for another season though.

I think the most interesting part of it is seeing these guys reprise their roles after so many years. It's stupid that he (you know who I'm talking about) allowed that other guy back into his life for any reason whatsoever. That in itself makes it hard to connect with the second season. Just not believable.
oh it's not like i'm doing nothing else until season 3 - but i hope they do it. i've become a huge fan of johnny watching him *still* grow up as best he can. the ending is pretty epic and makes me want a 3rd season.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I was thinking the same thing through the first half of season 2, but it does get better though a little predictable.

It still feels like one season that they split in half to make it 2 seasons though.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing through the first half of season 2, but it does get better though a little predictable.

It still feels like one season that they split in half to make it 2 seasons though.
well they're only 30 minutes give or take. it's also youtube - not netflix or someone "used" to doing major productions. season 1 ended without any guarantee there would be a season 2.

with the way 2 ended, i'm HOPING they follow through for S3 now. :)

Passepartout

Reaction score
It just proves Johnny is not a bad guy. And really Daniel is an all around nice guy. That in the original movies, Daniel was seen as a true underdog and Johnny was probably bullied by Kreese. Even though Johnny wanted to be a good guy. As really you have to feel bad for Johnny.
Thought Daniel had all the hard breaks which he did. But it is Johnny who has the true hard breaks in life. Poor guy can't catch a break. Or a breath.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score

the intro to season 2 episode 7 basically made my point. There is about a ZERO chance that can change my thought process now. By the time you're 2:41 seconds into episode seven. That is IGNORANT. Give me a freakin break. Dude should already be in prison for what he did, and all the sudden he is a thing in this series.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I finished season 2 last night. Gotta say, I don't feel it improved all that much. It seemed like it was going to, then fell flat.