Twitter: Cole Beasley: "Dallas was never really like a place I really, really wanted to go"

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
my top 5 most hated players of all-time:

1) Cole Beasley
2) Beasley, Cole
3) Cole B.
4) C. Beasley
5) C.B.

Bobby Carpenter was pretty close, but just like TW, we tried with Beasley,, like trying to fit a square peg in to a round hole.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bobby Carpenter was pretty close, but just like TW, we tried with Beasley,, like trying to fit a square peg in to a round hole.
Why did you hate Bobby Carpenter. Sure he was a disappointment, but I don’t recall him being a jerk.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I guess when a player goes from a contender to a pretender he would be sour.

Although he provided some great moments for the Cowboys, he never took advantage of his opportunities that were given to him to become a must have on this team. He was deemed replaceable which I agree with. With the emergency of Gallup and having Cooper, getting a cheaper and better player like Cobb was a no brainer.

Understand where this guy is playing now!!!!! Buffalo!!!! He went for the cash, now live with it. Enjoy your 6-10 season. While watching the Cowboys once again capture another Division title. I know it sucks.
Read the article and not just the headline. He wasn’t sour.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Why did you hate Bobby Carpenter. Sure he was a disappointment, but I don’t recall him being a jerk.
Your right,, BC wasn't a jerk, and my bad as far as bad comparison, I hated the draft pick more.
CB is a true jerk helmet.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Your right,, BC wasn't a jerk, and my bad as far as bad comparison, I hated the draft pick more.
CB is a true jerk helmet.

I actually liked the pick at the time, but I was wrong. As were the Cowboys. One of the more disappointing picks the Cowboys ever made.

Danny Noonan was another one that fit that category. I was envisioning the next guy in line after Lilly and Randy White.