Cole Beasley 'likes' post critical of Jerry Jones

Zordon

Reaction score

Dw_2Sj8UUAANP4-.jpg

DFWJC

Reaction score
The notion that Jerry Jones doesnt lift a finger to try to help the team is beyond moronic.

And that us really Beaz “liking” that idiocy, he fits the same category.

If people want to complain about him not firing himself as GM, thats one thing.
But to say he doesn't try to win is lunacy.

CowboysRule

Reaction score
Beasley will not be back. He doesn't want to be back. He will go play somewhere else and likely put up numbers similar to when he lead the team in receptions here. He's a good player, he's just not used very well here and, of course...Dak.

aria

Reaction score
Beasley is nothing but a cancer to this team. Whether he’s right or wrong, there’s some things you don’t say publicly. He sure has a big mouth for such a little boy, as I’ve always said, I can’t wait until this chump is gone. I hope him and his loud mouth wife fatally choke on their social media devices.

Let him go to NE and get his 1K+ yards :rolleyes:

Creeper

Reaction score
This rant is simply not true. Jerry actually overspent us into cap jail for a few years. Jerry is not afraid to spend money. The problem is, he spends it incorrectly. Jerry is a good owner but a terrible GM. That has been true since Jimmy Johnson left. Now Jerry is on this kick about not spending money on free agents. I guess he is feeling good about his drafting the last few years - and he should. We all remember the years we wasted entire drafts with Jerry trading up and down and out of rounds only to pick Quincy Carter. But the Cowboys have lacked something for a long time. They have the foundation for a good team now but again the got to the division round and were completely outclassed. Jerry thinks the Cowboys will get better by just standing pat and letting his young guys develop. To get the 1990s team over the hump he went out and got Haley and Sanders. Perhaps he has forgotten. Now he needs a DT and a safety. But he has not 1st round draft pick. So here we go again.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Beasley will not be back. He doesn't want to be back. He will go play somewhere else and likely put up numbers similar to when he lead the team in receptions here. He's a good player, he's just not used very well here and, of course...Dak.

Tiny slot wr is a bad fit for a run first offense. He'll go to a pass first team.

aria

Reaction score
See ya Beasley, you tiny midget piece of trash, go work on your rap career. I’d love to drop kick this clown in real life.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
The notion that Jerry Jones doesnt lift a finger to try to help the team is beyond moronic.

And that us really Beaz “liking” that idiocy, he fits the same category.

If people want to complain about him not firing himself as GM, thats one thing.
But to say he doesn't try to win is lunacy.

This is truth. Jerry of course wants to win. His strategy for doing so just isn't always effective. I do think this organization has been way smarter of late than they were in the late 90s early 2000s. They've been drafting better, and the Amari Cooper trade was a smart, calculated risk. Compare that to the Joey Galloway and Roy Williams trades which (let's face it) were reckless, desperation moves.

Jerry is a smart businessman who knows how to make money. But he also wants to win, and winning a championship would be a huge wind in the sales of making money. There are still legitimate criticisms of Jerry's strategies, but there's no way he's thinking, "We lost, so what, the team's making money."