Cole Beasley 'likes' post critical of Jerry Jones

DFWJC

Reaction score
And we still struggled despite those changes. Oline was middle of the pack. CB's fell apart towards the end, defense folded in the playoffs. Sanjay is laughable and if not for cooper bringing his own bag of tricks from Oakland, our WR corps is non-existent.

Last I checked linehans is Garrett are still here.

I was right, you are more impressed when Jerry trims atop the bush.

Priceless response from you.
No need to get personal.
Just letting you know, like a grownup, what another perspective might be
I did not vouch for any of the moves, but you said he hasn't made any moves. Just showing you otherwise.
And if you don't think the offensive line dramatically improved after Alexander was replaced, then not sure what you were watching.
Richard didn't do too bad either.

About 25 other teams would loved to have "struggled" the way Dallas did this year

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Just a few coaches this year
Added Kris Richard--Defensive Backs
Dumped Paul Alexander--Offensive Lineman
Added Marc Columbo--Offensive Lineman
Added Sanjay Lai--Wide Receivers

Just because some of us here think Garrett should go does not make it an obvious choice.
Around the league that is not at all the consensus.
I'm not some huge Garrett advocate but there are arguments for him
Dallas has won the division 3 of the last 5 years
Dallas has winning seasons 4 of the last 5 years
Dallas has more wins than any other team the last three years.

Right or wrong....Jerry clearly thinks the arrow is up.
I feel certain that if he didn't, he'd make a change.

I agree. This current team is the youngest in the NFL but unfortunately they will be given little time because of past history. I think Jerry, McCray and Garrett have made changes in recent times on how this team is being built and I think it will pay off.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
No need to get personal.
Just letting you know, like a grownup, what another perspective might be

About 25 other teams would loved to have "struggled" the way Dallas did this year

You know why fans like me get tired of your way of acception? Because its mediocrity. It been going on for 20+ years. There is no fun in that.

Our Hopes have been on a nonstop rollercoaster ride for a very long time. It will just be a fall off from here. Other teams will get better and Dallas will eventually get caught up in the salary cap with these up and coming players.

This team needs players like that to succeed and mask coaching flaws. Without that we are dead in the water and everybody knows it.

This was a decent team and we didnt go as far as we should have with it. We had a good oline couple years ago, wasted, we didnt win nothing with it, now its gone.

Every year will be a fall off and the least the old bag can do is attempt to give us new coaching at the main position that will actually help the next 2-3 years instead of trimming the top trying to convince us he has done a major job.

You guys have zero clue how bad it is going to get with Garrett and linehan here as the falloff continues each passing year.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Personally, I'd rather him say "Yeah, I liked that. I was and still am frustrated. It probably would've been better had I not shared that with the world, but I did and that's that."

I would, too, but that's potentially a fairly expensive thing for him to say.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
I accidentally like stuff on Instagram constantly.

Most people dont realize how easy it is to accidentally like something on IG. Say youre trying to swipe up to scroll and you hit the screen a little instead, boom, you liked whichever post it was on.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
You ever hear Beasley speak? The guy is an idiot. IMO one of the most overrated players to wear the uniform in decades. I am no fan of Jerry but he is good (almost too good) to his players. Beasley was picked off the scrap heap and given an opportunity in Dallas. He was always hurt early in his career. He has made a lot of money for being a very average player. 7 years in the league - 23 TDs, 319 catches. He is very average. Maybe if he spent less time cutting rap albums and dissing the organization on Twitter he could actually become a difference maker on the field.

The good news is that idiot very likely has played his last game in Dallas.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
You ever hear Beasley speak? The guy is an idiot. IMO one of the most overrated players to wear the uniform in decades. I am no fan of Jerry but he is good (almost too good) to his players. Beasley was picked off the scrap heap and given an opportunity in Dallas. He was always hurt early in his career. He has made a lot of money for being a very average player. 7 years in the league - 23 TDs, 319 catches. He is very average. Maybe if he spent less time cutting rap albums and dissing the organization on Twitter he could actually become a difference maker on the field.

The good news is that idiot very likely has played his last game in Dallas.

Smarter than you.

DFWJC

Reaction score
You know why fans like me get tired of your way of acception? Because its mediocrity. It been going on for 20+ years. There is no fun in that.

Our Hopes have been on a nonstop rollercoaster ride for a very long time. It will just be a fall off from here. Other teams will get better and Dallas will eventually get caught up in the salary cap with these up and coming players.

This team needs players like that to succeed and mask coaching flaws. Without that we are dead in the water and everybody knows it.

This was a decent team and we didnt go as far as we should have with it. We had a good oline couple years ago, wasted, we didnt win nothing with it, now its gone.

Every year will be a fall off and the least the old bag can do is attempt to give us new coaching at the main position that will actually help the next 2-3 years instead of trimming the top trying to convince us he has done a major job.

You guys have zero clue how bad it is going to get with Garrett and linehan here as the falloff continues each passing year.
Who said Im accepting anything.
You are just inferring, and being immature about it as well.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score

Dw_2Sj8UUAANP4-.jpg

The 1st thing that came to mind was what John Doe decided to use bease11 as his user name and who has proclaimed and proof that this is actually Beasley's account. 2nd, Beasley has publicly said several times how thankful he is to Jerry for being talked into returning to the Cowboys after leaving a couple days into training camp as a rookie. Beasley doesn't strike me as the type of whiny player that would publicly say something like that about Jones who he likes. So until there is irrefutable proof that this was actually Beasley I'm going with just another John Doe trying to get his 15 min. of fame.

aria

Reaction score
Oh, I understand he and his wife have been jackasses, and I'm not defending him in any way. I'm just offering the possibility that it may have meant less than people are making it out to be.
Ahhh...gotchya, wasn’t sure if younwere aware of his history. Based on that alone, I’m not giving him the benefit of the doubt here. Just my opinion...no one really knows but him.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Jerry wants to win sure lol I mean does anyone want to lose ??
But he doesnt care if he doesnt win, as long as cowboys do ok , get in playoffs lose in div round he is happy with that,
He will try to improve on that like he has for 2 decades, but the main thing jerry wants is to play with his toy which is the Cowboys.
He likes to play with his toy more than anything, so he will never quit that, even if it means never winning another SB.

Jerry wants to have his cake and eat it too.
he wants to be gm and his son other duties in mgmt, and he wants his puppet HC clapper, and he thinks he will eventually win big
with this , but if not it was fun for him trying to do it.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Jerry wants to win sure lol I mean does anyone want to lose ??
But he doesnt care if he doesnt win, as long as cowboys do ok , get in playoffs lose in div round he is happy with that,
He will try to improve on that like he has for 2 decades, but the main thing jerry wants is to play with his toy which is the Cowboys.
He likes to play with his toy more than anything, so he will never quit that, even if it means never winning another SB.

Jerry wants to have his cake and eat it too.
he wants to be gm and his son other duties in mgmt, and he wants his puppet HC clapper, and he thinks he will eventually win big
with this , but if not it was fun for him trying to do it.
I honestly think Jerry was more upset about losing on Saturday than most of us were.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Many things. For instance, criticizing him for wasting his time, when the fact that he’s a multi millionaire obviously shows he is doing something right with his time.

Listen chucklehead if you equate earnings to intelligence I feel sorry for you. While I am not a high paid athlete, I make a fine living. Good luck.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
ROFL... be quite the stick in all the beez haters eye if NE picks him up and he sports 1 of them SB dandy rings, now wouldn't it.

I wouldn't be one of the Beasley haters. More like I think he can be more elsewhere on a pass first team.

And I can totally see him going to NE or NO. He'd kill with a QB who could execute as fast as he could.

He's made some millions. I don't see him getting a big contract. Giving a discount for a prominent place on a SB team might even be the better financial call long term.

morat1959

Reaction score
The notion that Jerry Jones doesnt lift a finger to try to help the team is beyond moronic.

And that us really Beaz “liking” that idiocy, he fits the same category.

If people want to complain about him not firing himself as GM, thats one thing.
But to say he doesn't try to win is lunacy.
He just doesn’t have a clue what he’s doing. He’s main priority is making money NOT winning Super Bowls.

morat1959

Reaction score
Beasley is nothing but a cancer to this team. Whether he’s right or wrong, there’s some things you don’t say publicly. He sure has a big mouth for such a little boy, as I’ve always said, I can’t wait until this chump is gone. I hope him and his loud mouth wife fatally choke on their social media devices.

Let him go to NE and get his 1K+ yards :rolleyes:
Somebody needs to say something about our clueless GM! What’s it gonna take? I’m in for whatever removes him from the role of GM. You can take this to the bank...we will never win another super bowl with JJ as the GM. It’s gonna take the next GM several years to undo this 23 year mess!