Twitter: Cole Beasley rapping

Blake

Reaction score
He's a pretty decent lyricist and has good delivery. Not bad for a noob.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
giphy.gif

Blake

Reaction score
Some of ya'll are just hating due to herd mentality and because it's considered "taboo" for one of our own to pursue other interests outside of football. Beaze legitimately has bars and is a better rapper than most of us could even aspire to be. Still needs alot of work, obviously, but no need to be disingenuous either; sheesh

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Some of ya'll are just hating due to herd mentality and because it's considered "taboo" for one of our own to pursue other interests outside of football. Beaze legitimately has bars and is a better rapper than most of us could even aspire to be. Still needs alot of work, obviously, but no need to be disingenuous either; sheesh

I liked his flow and delivery, too, Blake. Like someone else said, not too bad at all for a noob. I didn't like his comment about "being a rapper that plays football" earlier in the year. But that's his right, and if he gets back to his 2016-17 form, he can say whatever the hell he wants.

Still, his debut wasn't bad considering.

@BigStar, what's your take, my bro?

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score

Please note that he’s reading so it’s really not freestyle but I’m not the music police.
Submitted for your entertainment and discussion

P.U. man,,,that dude stinks up the room,,,ya,I listened to some of his 'work'o_O

Jstopper

Reaction score
The dude actually is pretty good. Half of yall just hating purely cause its hip hop. If he would singing country yall would love it :rolleyes: