Video: Colin Cowherd: “The Philly game hurt Dak’s value”

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Now subtract garbage time and only include completions.

exactly...all the measurables that make Dak look so good are so scewed by terrible leadership from coaches on down and all those yards that did not equate to scoring in crunch time...and having a defense that at times was so porous the scheme was called "Swiss-cheese"...so happy we dumped Marinelli...he is so behind the times and was taken advantage of by superior offensive schemes making adjustments against our defense that it was criminal

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So post them. The ones I posted are from profootballreferece.com.

But don't take my word for it. Open the links below:

margin one score or less

percy those measurables are almost "worthless"...they never equated to scoring in crunch time or coming from behind victories....just garbage yards

erod

Reaction score
So post them. The ones I posted are from profootballreferece.com.

But don't take my word for it. Open the links below:

margin one score or less
Did you watch the games?

Our passing game was gawd awful. Painful to watch most of the time. Never had a good feeling on 3rd-and-long. Completely impotent in the red zone.

It always felt like we were throwing against the wind, uphill, in a driving snowstorm.

It was bad.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Chances are Dak should not have played in the game due to the shoulder injury he sustained the week before. Dak was unable to practice but was not going to rule himself out of the game

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Why don't you just explain it to us that aren't nearly as smart as you are so we can all understand it.
I don’t think I have to explain it to you. You seem to be one of the ones that are knowledgeable. But if you’d like my opinion just ask

HungryLion

Reaction score
Did you watch the games?

Our passing game was gawd awful. Painful to watch most of the time. Never had a good feeling on 3rd-and-long. Completely impotent in the red zone.

It always felt like we were throwing against the wind, uphill, in a driving snowstorm.

It was bad.

Ask for actual evidence @percyhoward and ye shall not receive.