Colin Cowherd Calls Out NFL Tweeter By Name

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
Just now on Colin's show he called out and named the NFL guy in charge of the NFL Twitter account who mocked Tony yesterday. His name is Dwayne Munn and Cowherd and former NFL executive Mark Dominic ripped him for his unprofessional tweet yesterday.

Obviously this is bad for Dwayne's career as it continues to be a story and I really don't want him to lose his job over a bad decision that he thought was funny but I love the fact there is accountability for cheap shots like his.

Meanwhile the NFL office must absolutely hate that he was named.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just now on Colin's show he called out and named the NFL guy in charge of the NFL Twitter account who mocked Tony yesterday. His name is Dwayne Munn and Cowherd and former NFL executive Mark Dominic ripped him for his unprofessional tweet yesterday.

Obviously this is bad for Dwayne's career as it continues to be a story and I really don't want him to lose his job over a bad decision that he thought was funny but I love the fact there is accountability for cheap shots like his.

Meanwhile the NFL office must absolutely hate that he was named.
Is he a grown individual?
Is he cognizant of who he is, his employer, Romo, etc.?
Did someone have a gun to his head when he tweeted?

Yes yes and no. He only has himself to blame if bad things happen to him.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
This is news? GMAFB

This guy shouldn't be in any sort of trouble. This is absolute kindergarten school yard. Refs and players have worse exchanges during games.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Romo should be allowed to give him an atomic wedgie, then all is good...:angry:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is he a grown individual?
Is he cognizant of who he is, his employer, Romo, etc.?
Did someone have a gun to his head when he tweeted?

Yes yes and no. He only has himself to blame if bad things happen to him.

^
This.

I for one and very glad that the name of the person responsible has been made public. Anyone having the ability to post something online representing the NFL needs to be held accountable for doing something so classless and stupid.

Consequences.