Video: Colin: Should the Cowboys go all in on Russell Wilson?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
That’s you. Pappydog and others hate him.

So what? Who cares what their opinion is. Why does that bother you?

What you are really saying using the word hate is you hate Pappdog and others for not liking Dak as the QB for the Cowboys. So, that makes you the hater! lol

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
So what? Who cares what their opinion is. Why does that bother you?

What you are really saying using the word hate is you hate Pappdog and others for not liking Dak as the QB for the Cowboys. So, that makes you the hater! lol
They’re also Trolls who pollute the board with their hate.

conner01

Reaction score
It's not going to happen anyways.

We're going to tag Dak, hope we hit on draft picks, probably win 7 or 8 games, and miss the playoffs. That'll be good enough reason for Jerry to let Dak walk and we'll get nothing at all in return for it. Then the rebuild will begin.

I have no hope for this team with it's current pieces in place.
Personally I think we get Dak signed
If we tagged him and let him walk next year all you get in a 3rd the next year in a comp pick

rags747

Reaction score
Dak walks into the room and he gets player love and similar respect.
RW walks into the room and people are wondering if they need permission to speak with him.
Exactly, Russell has become too full of himself. Dak is a great kid and face of the franchise. Rather keep Dak!

Mountaineerfan

Reaction score
Are you saying Jerry never tried to hit up on "Sohcahtoa"?

I can't believe that. Jerry has never been that discriminant.

Couldn't resist.
Lol I have no idea what you just said. I went to public school in WV so you would have to dumb that down for me.

pete026

Reaction score
Lol I have no idea what you just said. I went to public school in WV so you would have to dumb that down for me.
Google them. You have computers in WV, right. Sohcahtoa just sounded like a girls name to me. It was a play on a couple math references. Yeah, pretty bad.

I love WV and Virginia. Ever do whitewater on the Gauley?

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Only if we plan on improving the defense.

Only if we *can* still improve the defense after what we pay in money and picks for Wilson.
Trading tons of picks to get Wilson seems like a loser. I'd just stick on Dak, *if* he shows he wants a contract here.

Jerry brings a lot to the table that others don't, and in this case, it's his deep pockets. Despite the cap on the league, owners care more about more than cap, they care about their own bottom lines. The reductions in cap this year surely doesn't get close to offsetting for *all* the lost revenue. Even with a lower cap, more cash strapped owners will likely want to reduce cap even further for their business bottom lines. Deep Pockets Jerry, and his relative financial health, can take advantage of his relative strength this year to buy when others need to sell.

Mountaineerfan

Reaction score
Google them. You have computers in WV, right. Sohcahtoa just sounded like a girls name to me. It was a play on a couple math references. Yeah, pretty bad.

I love WV and Virginia. Ever do whitewater on the Gauley?
I did the upper Gauley once but I'm not a swimmer so while I enjoyed it. Just not my cup of tea. I have lots of friends that were raft guides. I grew up in the mountains near snow shoe region so not many rivers to raft.

BobbyFlame469

Reaction score
I don’t see how going from the #1 rated offense with Dak to presumably the #1 offense with Wilson is going to help our record given our sorry defense.
To be fair both had historically bad defenses this season yet Wilson with his arm alone still took his team 12-4 in a NFC West division that saw nearly 3 playoff teams this season.

The fact that he’s made the playoffs for nearly a decade straight in a blood bath NFC West division that’s seen every single divisional rival in a Super Bowl the past decade is extremely commendable.

this is despite having a consistently bottom 5-10 ranked roster for nearly half a decade