Colin. The receivers are not the issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swagger

Reaction score
Gotta feel sorry for rocyaice as his personal frustrations of life will not even allow him to be a healthy Cowboy fan.
He cares nothing about the team all he wants is Prescott QB with the highest cap breaking contract and if that means 5 more seasons of mediocrity then so be it.
He has my sympathies......

But the kid is tough...and the intangibles

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I work out and train with professional football players. But that doesn’t mean I know much more than anybody else either. But I know a winner when I see it. Totally agree
Just speaking with them you gain some knowledge. My son gets individual workouts by an ex nfl player. Weirdest thing ive found about pro guys in sports they dont really have a favorite team and dont follow that closely

khiladi

Reaction score
Re-read my post, please. I did not say there is "no such thing as garbage time". I said "no such thing as making one's entire good season based on "garbage time" . Certainly Dak had games where the other team wasn't very good, but that was not the case for 16 games, or anywhere close to 16 games.

Show me where I said “everything was garbage” in my post where you responded, if your going to nitpick in words.

YOU SAID the difference between good and bad teams aren’t that far apart in the league.. basically you were trying to argue that Dak was good, because he got his stats against garbage teams that in reality weren’t that garbage, because they are in the NFL.

Last edited:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Season can't come soon enough. Dak is the starting QB, you don't have to like it but endless post of why I hate Dak is a bit much after a while. Dak is 40-24 as a starting QB and not all 40 were vs sub 500 teams. He has helped this team to post season in 2 of his 1st 4 season.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Show me where I said “everything was garbage” in my post where you responded, if your going to nitpick in words.

YOU SAID the difference between good and bad teams aren’t that far apart in the league.. basically you were trying to argue that Dak was good, because he got his stats against garbage teams that in reality weren’t that garbage, because they are in the NFL.

Here ya go: My comment was "Everything is "garbage time", eh? " To which you replied "yes there is"

Besides your whole view of Dak as "garbage" is so silly, if he's "garbage" then the team, regardless of talent, wouldn't win 40 games in his 4 years, not even close to 40 games, because the quarterback runs the offense, handles the ball nearly every offensive play and has to make basically all the throws. NO NFL team is keeping a "garbage" quarterback on the field for 4 years, NOT ONE. Quarterbacks like Leaf, etc. are weeded out in a couple of years at most.

I would have no problem considering (though I wouldn't agree ) your view as valid if you said Dak wasn't a top 10 quarterback, or even above average, but when you resort to silly hyperbole and refuse to even CONSIDER that he's even average, it's so far off the mark it's just pathetic.

It's obvious how you feel and what you think of Dak, and everybody's entitled to their opinion, I can respect that right but that doesn't mean you're right.

But like I said, WE'LL SEE...

Status
Not open for further replies.