College Football Week 1

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
These penalties so far have been ridiculous so far. What games are you all watching?

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Now UT and Louisiana (though, I'm probably going to shower and go to church in about 30 minutes)

ESisback

Reaction score
Great defencive displays by Penn State and Wisconsin, but Penn State's offense looks anemic atm.
First game with a new OC, new scheme on the road? Name a team than could find consistent success running between the hash marks against Wisconsin’s front 7. They’re top five! Anemic better describes Wisconsin’s O, doesn’t it? They put 10 points on a lesser D, am I right?

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
First game with a new OC, new scheme on the road? Name a team than could find consistent success running between the hash marks against Wisconsin’s front 7. They’re top five! Anemic better describes Wisconsin’s O, doesn’t it? They put 10 points on a lesser D, am I right?

Oh, for sure! I was glad to see what Penn State did in the second half. I was just unimpressed with what I was watching. I was cheering for Penn State btw.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
remember the good old days when all the females were required to be beauty queens?
I am sorry she is just huge. It so obvious that they are putting her out there to show how inclusive they are. Here’s the other issue...she sucks. It’s ridiculous. Anyhow good game.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Ok I just looked her up. Cancer survivor. I was wrong. Need to root for her now.