Twitter: Collins out for season

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

A fact that almost all fans and media overlooked was that Chaz Green failed in Atlanta because they pushed him to play through a hip injury that severely limited his ability to move.
- It's fun to pile on to ole Chaz but it was a bad decision and made worse by Garrett and staff not giving him any help.
- Fans should be celebrating the fact that the new coaching staff has done a terrific job of helping the inexperienced OTs.
- The offense can't lead the league in total yards and pass yards if the coaches didn't do a great job of helping these young OTs.

They should have pushed Tyron to have the back surgery that Doctors recommended several years ago.

noletime95

Reaction score
Season over and career in jeopardy. Neither OT can be counted on again. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

Collins becomes a bad contract

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Disappointing on the salary cap front.

I feel like a lot of the big contracts on this team either aren't available or just aren't producing.

Jipper

Reaction score
Guess he gets to go fishing and we get to fish for a right tackle

817Gill

Reaction score
I wonder what the sentiment here will be when we end up 6-2 with Pittsburg up next. Will we be SB favorites on this forum? Or just beneficiaries of a break in scheduling? Will be interesting nonetheless.

EJK24

Reaction score
Ok so when will Fish post a video apologizing for reporting b.s?

I remember him specifically stating he was just out of shape and the Cowboys were protecting him by not speaking the truth about it.

Motorola

Reaction score
Travis Frederick - out for 2018; back for 2019; retired 2020 offseason.
Tyron Smith - multiple \ nagging injuries the last 3 seasons...and continuing into the 2020 - missing the last two games.
La'el Collins - on IR - will miss the remainder of this season.

The "Great Wall of Dallas" 21st century version\2.0 ....is crumbling into rubble.

ItzKelz

Reaction score

200.gif

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Im still saying this. I dont care we should not invest any more resources into this current o line. Tell the coaches to figure it out. 2 long term deals and 2 top 100 picks. One just outside top 100. Go find some other guys that can play.

It better be all defense next draft we have so many holes on the defensive side of the ball