Twitter: Collins out for season

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Ouch. Things looking bad, but that's the NFL for you. Can't make excuses and play with what you got.

Rayman70

Reaction score
this was never in doubt for me. I always thought this might happen. NEXT MAN UP.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Things occur in pro football that we sometimes don't expect, largely due to the lack of honest info that the FO is willing to offer. La'el's injuries were kept secretive by way of whatever reasons the Dallas FO was willing to divulge for public consumption. Let's hope La'el returns to his former level of reliable productivity. We're all aware that injuries are a constant threat to a high level of pro football. Do not let it destroy your hopes of future success.

Last edited:

FVSTONE

Reaction score
JJ quit signing players to long term contracts, they're not worth a dam thing. Players have great years, good for them make them play out they're rookie contracts and call it a day. In the long run the Cowboys will be better off. I sure a lot of "WELL KNOWN MEMBERS" will dog my *** for this post but seriously who's stepped up with a huge contract? Yes, Martin signed for big bucks and ended up hurt............. So other than Martin who are we talking about? Exactly, there are a hand full of contracts out there and they are doing nothing for this team. We're 1-2 in the lousiest division in football and with some people dancing in the street because we're in first place ha-haaaa! This team will more than likely finish 8-8 or 9-7 win the division, get knocked out in the first round while paying big bucks to players who don't deserve to earn the league minimum. So toe the line and quit making millionaires out of bum of the week players. I'd rather watch young hungry players busting their a$$e$ for long term contracts on someone else's team.

Tussinman

Reaction score
This is why I don't ever want to hear people cry about Tyron. Collins ? out of the year. Dillard ? Out for the year. Dillards replacement (Peters) ? Refused to play tackle unless he got a pay increase, took the pay increase and then moved to IR. Solder ? Sitting out this year after getting 15 million a year for back-up level effort. Trent Williams ? Held out all of last year and demanded a trade this off-season

It's almost comical how bad the tackle situation is in the NFC East

Blackspider214

Reaction score
This was obvious from when he missed game 1 this would end this way. They tried to pass it off as something minor but after week after week of nothing, this was inevitable. The second they tried to see what Leary had, you knew Collins was done. Leary is not a few week stop gap.

RS12

Reaction score
Egirls slayed the Cheatriots three years ago with injuries galore. Time for this coaching staff to step up and figure some things out.