Twitter: Collins out for season

Qcard

Reaction score
We've been snake-bit this year.
Bro...it's 2020, I'd argue Humanity is snake bitten :facepalm:
Either you are right, any other year with similar injuries would be considered devastating but it's common in NFL

The Washington Constables lost their best Guard

aria

Reaction score
Knight is still better than any of the Giants starters, not even joking.

lostar2009

Reaction score
Darn, rather have him out of shape than to lose him for the season due to injury. Mike smoke screen the whole injury until he couldn't anymore.

John813

Reaction score
Oh well. Hopefully the surgery is a success and he'll be ready to roll for offseason activities

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Knight is still better than any of the Giants starters, not even joking.

Hilarious if true. Giants have the 4th pick in the 2020 draft and a high 2nd at guard drafted 3 years ago. Giants drafted 3 OL this year. I haven’t seen the Giant OL play much this year but heard they have been bad. I think Colombo is the OL coach. They do have Garrett as OC so that may explain a lot.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
2021 Draft priority? What say you?
1. LB
2. DT
3. OG
4. FS

No way. Keep going with BPA. Who knows what position will be decimated by injuries.

If I did prioritize the draft by position, I would make CB a priority. Don’t know if Lewis and Awuzie are FAs.

Yes, position is a factor in the draft but stay with BPA and fill needs with FA vets.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I wonder what the sentiment here will be when we end up 6-2 with Pittsburg up next. Will we be SB favorites on this forum? Or just beneficiaries of a break in scheduling? Will be interesting nonetheless.
If you could promise me right now that we would be 6-2 I wouldnt care if we had to play a double header next week.

conner01

Reaction score
I'm not sure... does being lazy and out of shape make a hip injury that needs season-ending surgery?
Not saying you're wrong, but it does seem puzzling to me.

I get aches and pains and maybe a strain here and there, but serious surgery?
I don’t see how being out of shape in camp can cause structural damage when he started camp

conner01

Reaction score
Steele probably wont make the team next year. Hes played terrible
I wouldn’t bet on that
He’s played fairly good for a guy who they knew needed to develop as a player
Many players are not ready to play when they get to the nfl and those who are going in top couple of rounds

KeepinTime

Reaction score
2021 Draft priority? What say you?
1. LB
2. DT
3. OG
4. FS

looks pretty good to me.
1. Don’t know what’s gonna happen with Vander Esch and Jaylon isn’t living up to his extension.
2. Aldon’s gonna be a hot commodity. Boys probably won’t have the dough to extend him.
3. OL is a bit of a crapshoot right now.
4. Don’t even need to say anything on this one. We all know this front office has neglected FS for well over a decade.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Philbin did a terrible job keeping the OL in shape.

it’s a full time job.

he failed.

So no responsibility on the players to stay in shape given playing in the NFL is their job but rather place blame on someone else......okay.