Twitter: Collins out for season

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I called this crap. For future reference any time this team says a guy is day to day or week to week and it’s been weeks since he’s played? He’s not coming back that season.

Aven8

Reaction score
Question? Is this from the car wreck or football?

aria

Reaction score
Hilarious if true. Giants have the 4th pick in the 2020 draft and a high 2nd at guard drafted 3 years ago. Giants drafted 3 OL this year. I haven’t seen the Giant OL play much this year but heard they have been bad. I think Colombo is the OL coach. They do have Garrett as OC so that may explain a lot.
They’ve been atrocious, I’ve seen two of their games, the first was against Pittsburgh when Barkley was hit behind the line of scrimmage 9 out of 15 carries and had average handoff to first contact time in something like under .5 seconds.

Their LT, the 4th round pick, has been the worst of the “big 4” tackles taken in this last draft. Their LG, Hernandez (high 2nd rd pick a few years ago) has regressed since his rookie year and isn’t good at all. Their center was an undrafted free agent who had only started 3 games and all were at RT, he’s never played ceneter. Their RG (Zeitler) was very good at one point but has been horrible this year. Their RT was our ex swing tackle, Flemming, who was ranked 78th out of 85 tackles last year and had his worse season as a pro last year.

PFF currently has them ranked 31st, only the Dolphins are worse. They have been comical and a pleasure to watch, our defense will feast on Daniel Jones and their RB’s. I almost feel bad for their QB and RB’s.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Thanks.....wonder why this wasn’t seen in the offseason even with Covid?
first off the league and player are NOT required to talk abut depth of injury or treatments, HIPPA Laws , secondly they most likely tried anti inflammatorys and regular rehab ,it failed. They ware not required to report to US..as much as fans thing they owe us something they do NOT

JayFord

Reaction score
Why is everything with this team last minute

other teams have injury updates on the regular......Nick Bosa out for the year was determined after the game, Saquon the same

here we have the cowboys who wait until week 4 to announce something they probably already knew

get well Collins

blueblood70

Reaction score
Why is everything with this team last minute

other teams have injury updates on the regular......Nick Bosa out for the year was determined after the game, Saquon the same

here we have the cowboys who wait until week 4 to announce something they probably already knew

get well Collins

why the ef does it matter he was on IR the entire time? they obviously tried rehab and treatments and it failed. They have no obligation to tell fans in real time whats going on.. jeez people IR told yo something and they actually reported the rehab was not on schedule.. get passed it the fact he was on IR he wasn't taking a roster spot//

facts are they sure were brig in many OL for workouts and have Mills now on deck ..stop making this about Drama..they did ti how they did it..butthurt fan responses are a headache..

when MCcoy got hurt it was immediate and they cut him.. and? its not the same with every injury

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Steele probably wont make the team next year. Hes played terrible

Poor play. Not horrible. We've had worse play from veterans. I'll cut a rookie UDFA with a fake training camp a lot of slack. He'll be here next year.

I didn't see him today, though.

Creeper

Reaction score
I called it. I said last week in a few days the Cowboys were going to announce Collins had season ending surgery and here is it. They are so predictable. This is the LVE situation from last year all over again. Now I am wondering who else we won't see back this year. LVE has a broken bone and those heal so I assume he will be back, although if they lose 5 more games maybe not. It's hard to tell until they start talking about the injuries again. But if they say Sean Lee or LVE is "progressing" that's the sign they are done.