Twitter: Collins out today, T.Smith slight chance to play

Rayman70

Reaction score
Someone else on here was talking a few days ago about the scheme we are playing too I think it's time that we try a different scheme because what we've been using has not worked and it's pretty much out there for everybody to see and very easy to attack?
Examples are are running backs going for touchdowns on us that's never happened the yardage we've given up so on and so on . But the way this team makes adjustments I wouldn't count on it and Kris Richard saying the run defense has been addressed doesn't instill any confidence in me either
I was one of them. Our defensive scheme just hasn't worked. Its a failed undertaking.

Tussinman

Reaction score
Sure he starts off hot but by the middle of the season he's slightly above average
Eh not true. First 7 games of last year he played average at best (the Houston, First washington, and Detroit game where 3 of the worst games of his entire career).

We fired Alexander and Tyron literally started playing at an all-pro level after the bye week (lead the league in least amount of pressures allowed, gave up zero sacks, and was ranked top 5 against the run).

He actually does not usually start hot off the bat.

CB61

Reaction score
Not to mention that are all star shutdown Corner seems to have disappeared and who knows what's going on with downtown Anthony Brown It's almost like he's in and out of Consciousness at times

CB61

Reaction score
I was one of them. Our defensive scheme just hasn't worked. Its a failed undertaking.
Right again I do remember the conversation but we as fans are not the coaches I understand that but if we can see that? how do they not see it and try to make changes ? All I ever read about is excuse after excuse! Injuries is usually a big excuse and that can affect the team , other teams seem to win despite the backups playing or at least they compete at a high level with backups ? they have their backups ready to go and they play decent enough to win? I can't imagine them not being able to see this? Is the culture in dallas that bad that they cannot get past themselves to see this? Or do they not believe in the players being able to make the changes?

JayFord

Reaction score
Saw this coming from a mile away

if any cowboy has a “chance” of playing then they arent playing at all

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

tenor.gif

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
That sucks. Especially considering Dallas is not good at adjusting for the backups repeatedly getting the butt's whooped. Do the Jets have a great DL to expose both backup tackles?