Colts owner blasts Wentz after disastrous year in Indy

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Is AC really proud that Dak is happy degenerate fans are fighting his battles for him?

I know we've seen Dak is a real fight before and it's not pretty at all, but AC being proud of Dak for encourage fans to fight his fights is about as weak as it gets.
Wow. You love getting abused and taken advantage of by the officials.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
That’s what makes this thread awesome.

JMO
I was just taking a poke at AC.

Those are his words that I had just read in another thread, before seeing this thread. I doubt he put 2 and 2 together though.

Good to see you posting.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I was just taking a poke at AC.

Those are his words that I had just read in another thread, before seeing this thread. I doubt he put 2 and 2 together though.

Good to see you posting.

Ahh gotcha.

yeah man I’m doing fine.

honestly it’s just the off-season and I am rather disgusted with the entire cowboys organization right now. Players, coaches, the front office in particular.

So I kind of just need a break. Lolll

take care buddy. I’ll be around more again I’m sure.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
Yeah, he really set the example when he supported the fans throwing trash at the refs after the playoff game.

That was the real Dak. He only retracted the comment later when it became apparent he was being roasted for his comments.
That was one of those moments where someone's true character is revealed, and unfortunately Dak revealed himself to be an excuse make and a coward.