Twitter: Colts Release Antwaun Woods

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
He had a bout with injuries ...and he was asked to be more than what he really is .... they threw him into the hot oven as a starter
and the more he had to play,.. the more exposed he became.

He's a rotation type not a starter ..and i would wonder about his attitude and demeanor towards a role, accepting a role and being coachable.
sorry but i saw Hamilton as he is now, another run of the mill JAG you get ...

Dallas always seemed to be trying to replace him, so I don't think they wanted him to be more than what he was. Poe failing last year kind of forced him into a bigger role. If he wasn't healthy last year, it would explain some things. I agree that Hamilton is just a jag, but that's what Woods also has become for whatever reasons.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Admit it! You guys miss the show...:laugh:

1-Pg-K2-BG7pi-IAv-KE051.gif

ne-Vcr-EFx-Iuadf-ZAZwh.gif

p-Olrun1ytg-I3t-FAo-GR-1.gif

Silver Surfer

Reaction score
***** Warning: Dad joke alert! *****

In hindsight, it looks like the Cowboys cut down the (Antwaun) Woods in May to make way for some (Brent) Urban development.

***** Warning Ended *****

(The creator of this post is not liable for, nor will they refund, the amount of time its readers lost during the perusal thereof...)

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He had a bout with injuries ...and he was asked to be more than what he really is .... they threw him into the hot oven as a starter
and the more he had to play,.. the more exposed he became.

He's a rotation type not a starter ..and i would wonder about his attitude and demeanor towards a role, accepting a role and being coachable.
sorry but i saw Hamilton as he is now, another run of the mill JAG you get ...
His problem is that he is injured way too much

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
To put some things in perspective......guys like Maliek Collins, Woods, Heath....those were starters for us and they can't seem to latch on anywhere very long.
On the old Cowboys fan for forum. What we did yesterday. We would do all the time. team up and beat the trolls. There were three of us firboy you and me . Yes he disappeared. That’s the only way to beat them tag teamed them. They can’t handle the competition they just crawl away