Come on Zoners, T O is right for Cowboys!

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
I would just like to say with all the bashing that has been done on T O by the media etc, that T O is right for the Cowboys, he is a leader, he wants to win and win a superbowl. He works hard, plays hard and expects the other players to play hard and fight to win.

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
Im with you, but he should shut his mouth..and if he needs to say something he should say it behind closed doors and not to the media.

sbark

Reaction score
When we loose and yet he demands the ball...gotta sit back...and wonder

Run the ball and stop the run........football still is a game played on the LOS
Wade and Garrett oughta' know better...

Need MBIII or a vet from the OLine to speak up and demand the ball
are we back to a leadership question?

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2308106 said:
I would just like to say with all the bashing that has been done on T O by the media etc, that T O is right for the Cowboys, he is a leader, he wants to win and win a superbowl. He works hard, plays hard and expects the other players to play hard and fight to win.

Ain't nobody tripping off this "TO obsessed" media diatrab. Romo has thrown an interception in every game this year (plus inside the 20 on most of them); the secondary can't stop me and you on a 5-yard slant, skinny post, bomb, hail mary, you name it. We've got problems and TO ain't one of them.

gazjor1

Reaction score
TO is TO - we knew what we would get and in the large part have handled him - lets concentrate on getting the D right and start getting some turovers, we suck in that area right now

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
cowboyjoe;2308106 said:
It's the off the field stuff people have issues with.

koolaid

Drink Me
Reaction score
Sportsbabe;2308143 said:
Ain't nobody tripping off this "TO obsessed" media diatrab. Romo has thrown an interception in every game this year (plus inside the 20 on most of them); the secondary can't stop me and you on a 5-yard slant, skinny post, bomb, hail mary, you name it. We've got problems and TO ain't one of them.
good post, i think we need to see better decision making from Romo today. He just isn't carefull with the ball at times. We need the secondary to step up big without t new today.

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
big dog cowboy;2308281 said:
It's the off the field stuff people have issues with.

He hasn't done anything off the field: no drunk driving; no beating on his significant other; no shooting guns; no drugs; etc. What, the man can't express his opinion like everyone else? It's obsurd. There is a whole 'nother standard when it comes to TO. Entirely too much hate.

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
koolaid;2308282 said:
good post, i think we need to see better decision making from Romo today. He just isn't carefull with the ball at times. We need the secondary to step up big without t new today.
Terrance isn't playing????

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sportsbabe;2308390 said:
What, the man can't express his opinion like everyone else?
Any player who is targeted with 1/3 of the total offensive plays has to room to say the kinds of things TO did last week.

He knows that when he opens his mouth, every media outlet will air what he says. If he is truly a team player and cares about winning as a team instead of individual stats, you just don't go there.