Commanders Dallas toughest test

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Atleast to me. No other team in the nfc east or the nfl gives dallas as much trouble as the Commanders as of late. I dont care what the giants record is, but the Commanders speed and def that always seems to get in dallas' way. Lastnight dallas was clearly the more aggressive team and wanted it more. the score could have been 34-0 instead of 14-10 but dallas win was just as big. They completely shut down the Commanders with a smothering defense everybody has been waiting to see for awhile now.

Im confident that if dallas shows that kind of effort and with the team getting healthy, dallas will run the table. With dallas playing like that, its a closed book.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
LatinMind;2425728 said:
Atleast to me. No other team in the nfc east or the nfl gives dallas as much trouble as the Commanders as of late. I dont care what the giants record is, but the Commanders speed and def that always seems to get in dallas' way. Lastnight dallas was clearly the more aggressive team and wanted it more. the score could have been 34-0 instead of 14-10 but dallas win was just as big. They completely shut down the Commanders with a smothering defense everybody has been waiting to see for awhile now.

Im confident that if dallas shows that kind of effort and with the team getting healthy, dallas will run the table. With dallas playing like that, its a closed book.

Agreed. I told my roomate the other day, "If Dallas wins Sunday, the league better watch out"