Twitter: Commanders Foster not suspended

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
That’s exactly what I’m saying.
If anything happened in the arena of domestic violence then the 6 has to apply per the commissioner versus Zeke. So how do you fine in this case, either 6 games or nothing . That would be consistent.

Exactly

dogberry

Reaction score
Are there any other lines of work where a boss says “I’m not suspending you, but come and work two weeks without pay?”

SportsGuru80

CowboysYanksLakers
Reaction score
Dude can play too, happy for him. The NFL needs a rude awakening with their players conduct policy anyway.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
What did he do?

Edit: I looked it up.... Zeke didn't even get arrested and was slammed with 6 games. I wonder how that jackwagon can justify only a fine when he shafted Zeke the way he did?

Goodell sucks. Almost as much as Garrett.

Yep...6 games compared to nothing sure seems like someone has an agenda...:popcorn:

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Rich people problems. Jerry and Roger are who most people on here look up to anyway so why the fake outrage? Bet if y’all met either one it would be smiles, pictures and handshakes. Caption (don’t always agree with his decisions but blah blah blah). Shut that crying up

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
It's likely that not ignoring Foster's past--and especially not ignoring her past--is what kept him from both court and suspension. This same woman admitted under oath that she made up the entire DV story last February and there was evidence of her injuries being caused by a serious fight she got in with another woman that night, and the fight was caught on video. The judge in the case said the only reason he wasn't sentencing her to jail time was because he thought doing so would harm real victims of DV from coming forward. And this is after she had already done jail time for filing a false DV charge against a different boyfriend before Foster.

And there wasn't any evidence of anything in this latest claim by the same woman...a small scratch was seen on her left collarbone by the police, but she claimed she was slapped on the right side of her face. That's it. Foster has no actual history of DV or hitting/abusing a woman, he only has a history of being accused of doing so by one woman who seems to have zero problem using false domestic violence accusations and threats of involving the police in her relationships. Neither he nor Zeke should have been suspended, imo, although maybe Foster should have been disciplined for continuing a toxic relationship that seems to always end badly. Maybe if Zeke's accuser had a similar history of false claims against different men and had done jail time for doing so, he may have escaped suspension. But with Goodell who the hell knows lol...
Good info. Thanks

Zeke’s accuser was accused of getting in a fight with a woman in that time frame and the woman confirmed the story. If I’m not mistaken.

She also was caught lying and threatening Zeke’s career.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Didn’t Foster’s girlfriend admit she was trying to screw him over? And say it to the media? And then say “wait lol no he actually did it”?

Unfortunately, Zeke’s GF wasn’t quite that idiotic.

Actually, in one of her 50+ text messages to Zeke in one night, she said
"I'm white and you're a black athlete... they'll never believe you". A little
paraphrasing there but it shouldn't be hard to find.

vicjagger

Reaction score
Apparently he only snapped her with a rubber band. For those of you in Pittsburgh, that's "Gum Band"

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
Rich people problems. Jerry and Roger are who most people on here look up to anyway so why the fake outrage? Bet if y’all met either one it would be smiles, pictures and handshakes. Caption (don’t always agree with his decisions but blah blah blah). Shut that crying up
If I ever met Goodell, he'd be walking away with a bloody face.

Cannibal_Cowboy

Reaction score
Perhaps if you would blow the corn and peanuts out of your nostrils and wipe the brown cream off your nose we all could understand you better.
:thumbup:

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Just because when you look in the mirror you see Jack Skellington (your avatar is accurate), doesn't mean everyone who posts here is a 90 pound weakling that gets sand kicked in his face at the beach.
:rolleyes:
Hey look everyone. Another internet tough guy.

Let me guess, you would gladly serve a year in prison after punching Goodell in the face as well?

Kevinicus

Reaction score
The question is, what did the league determine he did do for the fine, not what was he accused of