Commanders planning a major upgrade to QB position?

Rayman70

Reaction score
Russ Wilson scares me. Seattle I think wont part with him. Aaron Rodgers will never play for Washington. I think AR will retire or play for GB again.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Let's put it this way.......Watson or Wilson would be miles better than their starter last season. That's an upgrade in my book. I'm not saying they'll suddenly dominate the division but def a better team.
and what they give up, to get them, draft picks and some rumors Young or other young talent and the fact that those qbs have not done anything but complain they dont have enough talent around them ie like CZ saying dak needs help to be good Watson 4-12 two seasons, huge baggage and will he fit, will it work out? begs to question, old RW while good hes about on daks level now and has a pretty nice offense How'd they finish last year?

they all need help and while yes its an upgrade this place will start calling for the DC to slip to 3rd or last simply over player move on another east team and i say dont be that clueless fan..

we saw tb12 retire after a little fo let down one and done etc i mean its team game and one player wont make that team a showed in for great things.BTW lots of teams are vying for the services of Rogers, Watson, and Wilson. the price will be super high to get any of them and neither were very successful team wise last year on better teams that WFT had..

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Saints need a QB as well. Winston may be available, and I can see Washington grabbing him for almost nothing. That is an instant upgrade.

Saints and Winston are made for each other next season (LOL). Saints are almost $80M over the cap and Winston can only get a prove-it deal coming off a major injury

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
and what they give up, to get them, draft picks and some rumors Young or other young talent and the fact that those qbs have not done anything but complain they dont have enough talent around them ie like CZ saying dak needs help to be good Watson 4-12 two seasons, huge baggage and will he fit, will it work out? begs to question, old RW while good hes about on daks level now and has a pretty nice offense How'd they finish last year?

they all need help and while yes its an upgrade this place will start calling for the DC to slip to 3rd or last simply over player move on another east team and i say dont be that clueless fan..

we saw tb12 retire after a little fo let down one and done etc i mean its team game and one player wont make that team a showed in for great things.BTW lots of teams are vying for the services of Rogers, Watson, and Wilson. the price will be super high to get any of them and neither were very successful team wise last year on better teams that WFT had..

Remember what Parsons did for our D single-handily? Hell, some will argue, brought something to the entire team. IMO that's what Watson, Wilson or Rodgers can do for any team. Suddenly role players are looking Pro Bowlers, starters are looking like ALL-Pros.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Watson still has a huge mess on his hands. He won't get traded until it clears up.

Well, that's NOT what Lovie said.........(lol)
According to him, the Watson issue WILL be cleared up time.......

Rayman70

Reaction score
Saints and Winston are made for each other next season (LOL). Saints are almost $80M over the cap and Winston can only get a prove-it deal coming off a major injury
Unless he gets cut June 1. Saints I hear wanna go a different direction at QB. I can easily see them drafting a QB early and starting him. Winston is coming off major injury and is viewed as a HUGE gamble. He will get cut or traded.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Remember what Parsons did for our D single-handily? Hell, some will argue, brought something to the entire team. IMO that's what Watson, Wilson or Rodgers can do for any team. Suddenly role players are looking Pro Bowlers, starters are looking like ALL-Pros.
Dak destroyed those defenses last year utterly destroyed thinking they are a qb away is what i am referring too OVERREACTIONS and right now all rumors. go look at the Point dioferenctial in those games against our rivals utter jokes. It will improve them but wont make them a shoe in for squat..its why you play the games.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Watson still has a huge mess on his hands. He won't get traded until it clears up.
Agree. A team would be nuts for even entertaining the idea of trading for him right now. He has very limited options.