Commanders planning a major upgrade to QB position?

RaZon

Reaction score
No doubt he would be a huge upgrade on and one of our division rivals at QB. He'd probably be a pain in the butt too. But even though he's a good QB, I don't fear him when we have the better team. I just don't. Give him a team that's on equal footing, then he's a problem. Otherwise no. Not impressed.

If Russell Wilson doesn't impress you then what does?

Flamma

Reaction score
If Russell Wilson doesn't impress you then what does?

Let me better explain. In 2018 I fully expected Dallas to beat the Seahawks in the wildcard round. We were home and I knew we had the better team. I didn't give Wilson a second thought. But years ago for example, whenever we played the Saints, we could have a 24 point lead late in the 3rd, and I'd be on the edge of my seat because of Drew Brees. That said, I still think Wilson is a very good QB and would be a pain if he went to the Eagles for example.

visionary

Reaction score
I think Washington goes all in in Wilson

if they do they win the division hands down

Flamma

Reaction score
Let's revisit this after it's settled.......pretty sure he will not agree to a trade w/o new money.

You could be right. I am only familiar with the rules regarding rookie contracts. Don't know much beyond that. I don't know how early extensions work. Or if they're even allowed. So I guess we'll see.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
I shall mock whatever i decide to mock!

i mean they are all straight up rumors and not even close to even a spark of reality until it happens. if fans want to constantly bring up other teams and payers in rumors il respond in kind...so mocking seems apropos.
I was joking in response to the OP.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Was hoping Heineke would come back for two games home and away with Dallas again .

Those were lots of fun.

Flamma

Reaction score
Carson Wentz won't be an upgrade to Taylor. He was on a much better team last year.