Twitter: Commanders RB Thompson out for Sunday

TWOK11

Reaction score
Missing their top 2 receivers and Thompson (a great receiver out of the backfield) makes them very one dimensional.

king987

Reaction score
Tough news for Thompson, for sure. Especially for a guy I though would run all over Dallas.

That said, I think the Dallas D-Line could have a mighty funny day against the Washington Pass Rush

Proof

Reaction score
Tough news for Thompson, for sure. Especially for a guy I though would run all over Dallas.

That said, I think the Dallas D-Line could have a mighty funny day against the Washington Pass Rush

why would you think that?

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Hope our defense doesn't get complacent with the Commander injuries, they still have Peterson a solid QB and 2 good TE,s. Don't think so but has Alex Smith ever beaten the Cowboys?

Jstopper

Reaction score
Hope our defense doesn't get complacent with the Commander injuries, they still have Peterson a solid QB and 2 good TE,s. Don't think so but has Alex Smith ever beaten the Cowboys?

I dont think so. Romo beat him when he was on the 49ers and Dak beat him while on the chiefs

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Dallas shouldn't need to worry about who or who isn't playing for the 'Skins. They play lights out like they did last week, 'Skins don't have a chance.

Carson

Reaction score

He’s 1-2. KC won 17-16 in 2013