Twitter: Commanders RB Thompson out for Sunday

Pants

Reaction score
I use that guy on fanduel a lot - solid and unspectacular, but always cheap on there....glad to see his "solid" isn't playing against Dallas

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Thompson would have be been limited even if he suited up. This game is all about stuffing AD at or near the line of scrimmage. Not an easy task if he gets rolling early.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Thompson would have be been limited even if he suited up. This game is all about stuffing AD at or near the line of scrimmage. Not an easy task if he gets rolling early.
I think the speed and power of our LBs will be the best way to keep his yards to a minimum.

stinkface

Reaction score
I live just outside of D. C. Windy as hell right now outside. This could be a field position game with lots of runs and screens etc. I hope our respective O and D lines can hold up. Me thinks this will be smash mouth football.

Carson

Reaction score
I love beating teams due to injuries :rolleyes:

I enjoy that more, than losing to their full strength squad while we are injured.

There goes their offense

They still have a few weapons. Reed and Davis are consistent and clutch for Smith. AP is AP. Not sure which one will show today, but hopefully it’s bad AP

erod

Reaction score
Washington is missing a bunch of key players.

This should be easy.

But it probably won't be.

aria

Reaction score
I enjoy that more, than losing to their full strength squad while we are injured.

They still have a few weapons. Reed and Davis are consistent and clutch for Smith. AP is AP. Not sure which one will show today, but hopefully it’s bad AP
I know it will never happen but ideally I’d like both teams to be at full strength or at least have somewhat equivalent injuries. Although whooping Jville was entertaining for Cowboys fans only, it was a horrible game to watch. I don’t think they’re who most people thought they were but I alao think injuries played a large part.

I much rather beat teams at full strength. AP looked great last week but I think our D will keep him in check. I really don’t think this will be close, I easily see us winning by 10 or more.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Alex Smith is pretty much a game manager if the D can play like they did against the Giants and Jags then this game should be more likely a win.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
As beat up as they are -- and they aren't that great even when healthy -- there's no way we should lose this game. No way.