Twitter: Commanders RB Thompson out for Sunday

JayFord

Reaction score
Im more worried about vernon davis

Reed has big play potential but thats it.....he causes int’s, fumbles the ball and draws too many flags to be worried about....for every 60 yard catch he makes 5 critical mistakes

Davis tho will catch 6 for 75 and all will be clutch catches

Carson

Reaction score
Im more worried about vernon davis

Reed has big play potential but thats it.....he causes int’s, fumbles the ball and draws too many flags to be worried about....for every 60 yard catch he makes 5 critical mistakes

Davis tho will catch 6 for 75 and all will be clutch catches

This.

Him and Smith go wayyyy back. He’s a gamer and has a good game as usual.

Jinxx13x

Reaction score
i hope peterson coughs up one or 2 fumbles today would be nice !

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Wow. That’s huge in our favor.

Without Richardson, Crowder and Thompson it really limits their offense.

Doctson can still jump out of the gym and Reed/Davis are matchup nightmares in years past.

Hopefully we take advantage
Really going to put pressure on our safeties.

Skins have good TEs and they will get the ball mucho.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Remember when Colt McCoy came into Dallas and looked like Steve Young. This is no gimme game at all. The Commanders still have a dam good dline and fast LB in Zack brown and Josh Norman. I don't see the Dallas offense being able to do a whole lot when the offense needs Zeke to play well.

JayFord

Reaction score
Remember when Colt McCoy came into Dallas and looked like Steve Young. This is no gimme game at all. The Commanders still have a dam good dline and fast LB in Zack brown and Josh Norman. I don't see the Dallas offense being able to do a whole lot when the offense needs Zeke to play well.

Our offense when we do rpo can overwhelm the Commanders d

Their dline is aggressive which favors a read option and playaction bootlegging
Norman isnt that great of a corner anymore
Brown is a liability in coverage

However if we try and sit dak in the pocket this is going to be the atlanta game part 2

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score

Colt was a 1 hit wonder. Has he done anything sense? This game is a toss up and both teams know it. Dallas has the better defense at all 3 levels.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
They are really very different with their new QB.

Do not have a feel for them.