Commanders

dstew60105

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Why no talk about the Commanders losing 2 of 4 and one of those four was at home to the Rams. The only victories were against the Lions and Browns and they struggled to beat them. They also lost 2 of 3 at home. Take into account that they have most of their team playing on Sundays makes it even worse. We beat them in two weeks.

ilovejerry

Reaction score
dstew60105;2399202 said:
Why no talk about the Commanders losing 2 of 3 and one of those three was at home to the Rams. The only victory was against the Lions and they struggled to beat them. They also lost 2 straight at home. Take into account that they have most of their team playing on Sundays makes it even worse. We beat them in two weeks.

No doubt about it !!!!

links18

Reaction score
dstew60105;2399202 said:
Why no talk about the Commanders losing 2 of 3 and one of those three was at home to the Rams. The only victory was against the Lions and they struggled to beat them. They also lost 2 straight at home. Take into account that they have most of their team playing on Sundays makes it even worse. We beat them in two weeks.

Umm, they have lost 2 of 4. They beat the Browns and Lions following the loss to the Rams.

SteveOS

Dedicated to Sports Gaming
Reaction score
No matter who they lost to, they still beat Dallas at Dallas. It's time for the Boys to return the favor.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
I get what you are saying, but Dallas was absolutely blown out by the Rams and Giants, as in not competitive at the end with the O-line playing like a turnstyle and some players seeming to quit. That is troubling. Washington lost to the Rams (which is noteable) and lost to the potential AFC rep in the Superbowl with a great Defense.

I am praying for a big turn-around by the Boys out of the bi-week, but it will be hard when they have to lead themselves with Wade playing the role of soft-love cheerleader on the sidelines.

links18

Reaction score
Joe Rod;2399235 said:
I get what you are saying, but Dallas was absolutely blown out by the Rams and Giants, as in not competitive at the end with the O-line playing like a turnstyle and some players seeming to quit. That is troubling. Washington lost to the Rams (which is noteable) and lost to the potential AFC rep in the Superbowl with a great Defense.

I am praying for a big turn-around by the Boys out of the bi-week, but it will be hard when they have to lead themselves with Wade playing the role of soft-love cheerleader on the sidelines.

If we turn it around, it will despite Wade, the rest of the coaching staff and managment. In other words, it will have to come from the team itself. Hard to see where that is going to come from though. Romo? Ok, but what about the defense?

eadams1234

Reaction score
This is a Must Win. I hope our team waswatching the Steelers game..
We have to shut down Portis, contain Moss, and get pressure on jason campbell. Ellis, Spencer need a big game against Jansen.

djmajestik

Reaction score
Joe Rod;2399235 said:
I am praying for a big turn-around by the Boys out of the bi-week

is this the week where all teams get off and just the women "play"?

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
The Expections were a lot lower on Washington this year and let's face it the Cowboys are a lot more popular and a better Media story.

djmajestik

Reaction score
links18;2399244 said:
If we turn it around, it will despite Wade, the rest of the coaching staff and managment. In other words, it will have to come from the team itself. Hard to see where that is going to come from though. Romo? Ok, but what about the defense?

Here, let me translate .... on second though, nevermind. :eek:

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dstew60105;2399202 said:
Why no talk about the Commanders losing 2 of 4 and one of those four was at home to the Rams.

Because they're not the Cowboys. Dallas is the only team that has to win every game. And not just win, but by at least three touchdowns. If they don't, the naysayers say nay. The Cowboys are struggling and searching for answers. Injuries, penalties and turnovers have all been factors. Regardless of all of that, don't expect people to scrutinize every flaw of the Commanders the way they do Dallas. It won't happen.

dstew60105

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Joe Rod;2399235 said:

While I agree with the outcome, the game was not as big a blowout as the score indicated. If we had any amount of offense, we beat them. The defense, which is playing better, just wore out at the end. When our offense cannot sustain drives and the defense is out there as long as they were on Sunday, it's gonna get beat. We gave them two drives inside the 20 on turnovers, we ended our own drive at the twenty with another horrible Johnson pick and we could not covert a 3rd down to save our lives. That plus 1/2 our team is a MASH unit leads me to think we can turn this thing around. It appears we might be having our December swan dive in October. Rather now and peak at seasons end then our usual pattern.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Joe Rod;2399235 said:
I get what you are saying, but Dallas was absolutely blown out by the Rams and Giants, as in not competitive at the end with the O-line playing like a turnstyle and some players seeming to quit.

Those were with Romo out and Brad Johnson starting. If that repeated in Washington in two weeks, we'd lose there, too.

But Romo should be back, and this will be a much better team with him.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Joe Rod;2399235 said:

Thats what happens when you turn the ball over and aren't capable of making up for that mistake because your offense has no fire power.

Had Johnson not have gotten so lucky vs the Bucs and not have had any picks the Bucs game would've been a blowout as well.

The Giants were going to score points. We know that.

But we turned the ball over 3 or 4 times vs those guys and didnt have an offense capable of overcoming turnovers.

With Romo he is so good he is capable of overcoming a lot of crazy things.