Twitter: Compilation of players comments regarding season/game 1

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
This year is "All In".
tenor.gif

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
I'm just ready for Sunday and some Dallas Cowboys football. As the years pass I care less and less about sound bites and player interviews. Here's to good health and a well-executed game plan.

Go Cowboys beat the giants :flagwave:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

What a testament to the resiliency of Woods and guys like Demarcus Lawrence that they are able to put behind them such an epic beatdown as they received in their last game and still be able to recover enough to continue to talk smack.

:thumbup:

coult44

Reaction score
And ONE malcontent moron is doing his best to distract and get in the way of all these goals. He also happens to be basically a meathead anyways who sometimes acts like CTE is already setting in. I say it’s time to move forward and give our full support to all these guys who want to do their job and entertain us.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
And ONE malcontent moron is doing his best to distract and get in the way of all these goals. He also happens to be basically a meathead anyways who sometimes acts like CTE is already setting in. I say it’s time to move forward and give our full support to all these guys who want to do their job and entertain us.
I don't think they care about entertaining us. Lol!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's all about the championship, we've got our eye in the prize until the hitting starts. Then the contenders begin to separate themselves from the pack and the true contenders emerge from that.

Best part about this week of the season is that we can be whatever we want, as negative or positive as we want and we're right either way.

I want good health above all, I want to see what this team is capable of and no excuses.

We are breaking new ground. A HC in his contract year and an OC that's a first timer and possibly already missing a key element to his offense but what was that I said about no excuses? He hasn't had him in camp or preseason, no excuses, play the hand he was dealt. That's the game the big boys play. Lot of talk has been tossed around about the QB has to have the RB but does the OC? He's never had him so he doesn't know he has to have him.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I like Amari Cooper and Antwuan Woods' reply. Though I'm sure Woods would rather not use the words "mess up" when he describes what the Cowboys defense wants to do to opponents.;)