Complaint Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
OK, I have probably mentioned this more than once, especially in the pet peeve thread but poor table manners make me crazy. I don't know why it bothers me so much because I don't even know these people and am not at the same table with them but I just want to get up, walk over and dump their plate on their head.

Yesterday, I stopped by one of my favorite places, Bill's Burgers, a top 50 in Texas Monthly every time. I sit down and look straight over and there's this guy facing me with a woman sitting across from him. He's not talking UNTIL THE PIG LOADS A BIG BITE OF FOOD INTO HIS MAW!!!!!!!! Then, he pushes it to one side and talks out of the other side of his mouth. Egads, what a pig that missed the slaughter and he's spewing food out as he talks.

So, why didn't I just get up and move? BECAUSE HE COULDN'T HAVE SEEN ME GLARING AT HIM, THAT'S WHY!!!!! He looked over at me and gave me the "man nod' which is one of the dumbest thing some men do, what the hell does that mean, acknowledgement that I am here on this earth? He couldn't just say "hello' with his fat mouth full of fries? OK, so I did move over to the window where I could look out and see this woman eating like she'd just read the Book of Etiquette. It was a contrast that you had to see to believe. It was the difference between dining and feeding. I wanted to go outside and tell her how wonderful her table manners were but thought better of it.

I really wish stuff like that didn't get to me but my Mom drummed into me table manners or I wasn't allowed to go out to dinner with them. And I see a lot of people, and a lot of kids, that never got those lessons. Whenever they release some food recall and people have gotten sick, I always hope it was them.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey Melon, sorry to be singling you out in the Complaint thread because I ain't complain', I be preciatin'. And I did lodge a complaint for balance.

But, brother, I can't single you out, you already did that.:)

cowboyec

Reaction score
from a janitor's perspective:

people who use toilet paper as seat covers when I have FULLY stocked the toilet seat covers holder....c'mon people....ITS RIGHT THERE!!!!!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Complaint:
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
We knew this was coming when Disney announced their streaming service and started jerking content at the end of the contract run. If they continue The Punisher, I don't see the content and darkness of that or Daredevil being the same. I think PG is about as far as they're going to go and I think that's fine except I really was attached to those two series. Even though Punisher dropped in the second season, imo, it was still better than most of the crap on TV.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
We knew this was coming when Disney announced their streaming service and started jerking content at the end of the contract run. If they continue The Punisher, I don't see the content and darkness of that or Daredevil being the same. I think PG is about as far as they're going to go and I think that's fine except I really was attached to those two series. Even though Punisher dropped in the second season, imo, it was still better than most of the crap on TV.
Apparently the shows that have a R rating will be streamed on Hulu instead of Disney+:
Unfortunately the recently cancelled Netflix shows characters have a contractual hiatus:

Last edited:

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Complaint: Daylight saving time. It is the 21st century and we still follow a 19th century idea which benefits have been debunked since the 20th century. Why do we still put ourselves through this crap? :mad:

Londonboy

Reaction score
Complaint: Daylight saving time. It is the 21st century and we still follow a 19th century idea which benefits have been debunked since the 20th century. Why do we still put ourselves through this crap? :mad:
You should use British Summer Time, it's much better.:D

jsb357

Reaction score

tin foil hat alert!!!

It's not about saving daylight, or convenience or any of the things we are told.

It's about the despite all we know and have learned about the way the earth moves through the solar system,
and the ways both good and bad that mankind has measured, corrected, and adjusted time though out the ages.

It's about the government telling you exactly what time it is.

It's about control.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Complaint: Having to wait one more month to finally watch Avengers: Endgame.
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

1LoyalCowboyFan

Reaction score
I got 3

1. My stomach hurts after eating pizza and beer for lunch yesterday

2. My shoulder hurts from an injury 8 years ago

3. I can’t think of a third complaint

1LoyalCowboyFan

Reaction score
OK, I have probably mentioned this more than once, especially in the pet peeve thread but poor table manners make me crazy. I don't know why it bothers me so much because I don't even know these people and am not at the same table with them but I just want to get up, walk over and dump their plate on their head.

Yesterday, I stopped by one of my favorite places, Bill's Burgers, a top 50 in Texas Monthly every time. I sit down and look straight over and there's this guy facing me with a woman sitting across from him. He's not talking UNTIL THE PIG LOADS A BIG BITE OF FOOD INTO HIS MAW!!!!!!!! Then, he pushes it to one side and talks out of the other side of his mouth. Egads, what a pig that missed the slaughter and he's spewing food out as he talks.

So, why didn't I just get up and move? BECAUSE HE COULDN'T HAVE SEEN ME GLARING AT HIM, THAT'S WHY!!!!! He looked over at me and gave me the "man nod' which is one of the dumbest thing some men do, what the hell does that mean, acknowledgement that I am here on this earth? He couldn't just say "hello' with his fat mouth full of fries? OK, so I did move over to the window where I could look out and see this woman eating like she'd just read the Book of Etiquette. It was a contrast that you had to see to believe. It was the difference between dining and feeding. I wanted to go outside and tell her how wonderful her table manners were but thought better of it.

I really wish stuff like that didn't get to me but my Mom drummed into me table manners or I wasn't allowed to go out to dinner with them. And I see a lot of people, and a lot of kids, that never got those lessons. Whenever they release some food recall and people have gotten sick, I always hope it was them.

Wow, I thought I had problems lol

Status
Not open for further replies.