Concerned about Romo

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I have a feeling the same Cowboys fans that hate on Romo weren't really excited about watching Kyle Orton warming up right before halftime Sunday Night. They might not admit it, however.

Romo isn't the reason Dallas is stuck in an 8-8 rut; he's the reason they AREN'T 4-12. Geez, I joined this site to get away from the Romo bashing. Guess I was wrong.

There's the same posters here that over and over blast Romo for every little mistake he makes. They know they will get a reaction is the reason. It's not based on Romo's value to any NFL team because there are many that would love to have him.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
I have, and if it were up to ROMO this team would be a playoff team. But unfortunately, this is a team game and your only as good as your weakest link.

Also, you're a joke of a fan, hell go jump on those "real playoff caliber teams" bandwagons. You're already sucking them pretty hard.

Oh_he_mad.jpg

Seriously I felt that same anger watching Romo play...

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
What a load of bull

The ignorant things said about Romo is mind boggling

Look here are some stats: ________________. :rolleyes:

Stats and cherry picked highlight reels are abused by people who don't have time to watch the game, and more so by media pundits who don't have time to watch 32 teams play and then have to turn around and right a fluffy story about it the next day. Can we throw the ball beyond 7 yards anymore?

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score

The meat of your argument.

Stats and cherry picked highlight reels are abused by people who don't have time to watch the game

For someone who claims to watch every moment of every game, you sure have a horrible opinion about a very good QB.

I wonder when you went from being a "big fan of Romo" which you claimed 3 years ago to someone who blames him for all the leagues woes.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
The meat of your argument.

For someone who claims to watch every moment of every game, you sure have a horrible opinion about a very good QB.

I wonder when you went from being a "big fan of Romo" which you claimed 3 years ago to someone who blames him for all the leagues woes.

LOL all the leagues woes? That's a weird statement. The last game I adamantly defended Romo was when Fasano dropped a TD, Crayton stopped on his route, and TO dropped several 3rd down conversions against the Giants in the playoffs..

He's come up small in all the other big games and he's progressively getting worse. I don't know what game you are watching but Romo is a shell of what he once was...

Ender

Reaction score
The only thing I "Hate" is losing games and missing the postseason, Homer.

I made the mistake of watching two good games prior with 4 solid playoff caliber teams:

Atl vs NO
Pack vs 49ers

And then I watched Dallas..

If you spent the day watching those 3 games back to back you would lose those blue colored glasses....

This about right....

kruddy

Duffer
Reaction score
I have seen some bad q.b.'s, but Romo is not one of them he is saddled by a past of bad decisions made by our G.M. His last contract was not as bad as some of our G.M., I feel JERRY JONES overpaid again

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Well I think this thread has plateaued. Moving to the rant zone where you can continue.

Ren

Reaction score
LOL all the leagues woes? That's a weird statement. The last game I adamantly defended Romo was when Fasano dropped a TD, Crayton stopped on his route, and TO dropped several 3rd down conversions against the Giants in the playoffs..

I'm far from a Romo defender but i kinda have to on this subject. We where saying the same thing about his decline early last season before he got hot and looked like the same old Romo. He didn't play his best on sunday that's for sure but we need a better sample size then that if we're going to say he's declining

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
I'm far from a Romo defender but i kinda have to on this subject. We where saying the same thing about his decline early last season before he got hot and looked like the same old Romo. He didn't play his best on sunday that's for sure but we need a better sample size then that if we're going to say he's declining

He didn't look so hot in the preseason either but yeah, small sample size.. Give it time..