Congress says Washington Commanders appear to have broken financial laws

John813

Reaction score
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id...es-money-visiting-teams-season-ticket-holders

The committee said emails, documents and statements made by former employees indicate team executives and owner Dan Snyder engaged in "a troubling, long-running, and potentially unlawful pattern of financial conduct."

The committee is sharing documents with the FTC while requesting the commission take any action necessary to make sure the money is returned to its rightful owners.

Congress launched an investigation into the team's workplace misconduct after the league did not release a report detailing the findings of an independent probe into the matter. After testimony from former employees, that investigation expanded to the organization's finances.

Wonder if now the NFL will impose some fines now that this has been made public? I would say force the Snyders to sell but I like how they are ruining the franchise.

I don't think the name change and the "removal" of Dan running the day to day will save them over this, especially if this blows up even more.

Mactin

Reaction score
You gotta feel sorry for the fans that have to put up with nonsense like this. I'm shocked they haven't protested in front of the stadium yet to the thousands for Syder's head on a stick for how he has run the franchise since he brought it.